Lucy and Lola are finally able to take a nap together!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola and Lucy february 2013 071.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 077.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 081.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 084.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 088.jpg
The first couple days Lola would just nudge her with her nose every time Lucy went to sleep but yesterday the finally took a nap together with both of them resting! Lucy has been very easy! Im not sure if it is just easier because she is not my first but it has been a breeze with her. I love using the litter box to tell she gets all her shots because she is really catching on fast! I wish I would have done that with Lola! Lucy's personality is not so Divaish like Lola she is more laid back and when she sleeps she is out nothing will wake her up that scared me at first because Lola is a very light sleeper. Also we haven't had any accidents at night, she starts making some noise when she wakes up and I put her in the potty box right away then she goes back to sleep. She doesn't try playing in the night and she has no problem sleeping in a crate and doesn't cry at all when I put her in it. I have been so lucky to have two easy girls! I went back to the basics with Lola because she was having accidents since bringing home Lucy and she is doing better also. I couldn't be happier!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:2thumbs: that's awesome :clap: glad Lola is doing better and seriously love love love the pictures of them napping together, so precious!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
The pics are precious :heart:. Glad to hear Lucy caught on so quick, and Lola took to her without a problem.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love that!!! And just so happy them seem to have settled down together so quickly and so easily!!! :luv:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
They are both so beautiful..........Good Job mama :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great pictures.... best of luck with the girls....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww such cute pictures. Thanks for sharing them. So glad to hear that they are doing so well together, and that the potty training is going well. Good job Mommy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.