Loving life, in costume

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
My daughter won a basket of goodies at the Chesapeke Bulldog Club show today. Look at how excited Millie is to wear one of the prizes:

Attachments

• 6754521F-9577-4710-AEE2-596A83E4F46C.jpeg
    6754521F-9577-4710-AEE2-596A83E4F46C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congratulations!! Lol… Millie is thrilled…. Lol

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Congratulations! Was this at the Agility Show in Mechanicsville, VA today???

OP
benny

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Congratulations! Was this at the Agility Show in Mechanicsville, VA today???
No, this was at the all breed and specialty at Howard county fairgrounds up in Maryland. Tomorrow is the last day. Com support bulldogs but more importantly come support team two scoops! :
Sunday
  • 8:30 - Ring 9, AB 22 bulldogs
  • 11:30 - Ring 9, S 23 bulldogs
I’d love to do agility with Millie. I think we will do fastcat first, though, because I can more easily visualize how to do that training.

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
No, this was at the all breed and specialty at Howard county fairgrounds up in Maryland. Tomorrow is the last day. Com support bulldogs but more importantly come support team two scoops! :
Sunday
I’d love to do agility with Millie. I think we will do fastcat first, though, because I can more easily visualize how to do that training.
ARGH! I missed that! I didn't select "MD" on the MB-F sites! I can't make it today as I'm moving my horse gear but I'll keep my eyes open for MD now! I am hoping to get another pup soon (I'm on a waitlist with a reputable breeder) with plans to get back into conformation and obedience as I did with my Dalmatians a couple decades ago. I would like to try agility and Fastcat as well. Good luck!

OP
benny

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
ARGH! I missed that! I didn't select "MD" on the MB-F sites! I can't make it today as I'm moving my horse gear but I'll keep my eyes open for MD now! I am hoping to get another pup soon (I'm on a waitlist with a reputable breeder) with plans to get back into conformation and obedience as I did with my Dalmatians a couple decades ago. I would like to try agility and Fastcat as well. Good luck!
Awesome I look forward to seeing you

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Sunday
Those are nice entry numbers! Fastcat looks super fun! I know a few bulldogs that do it. I think Ella would be good at that so maybe I’ll try it out when she retires from conformation.

Most Reactions