Love at first sight!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Meet Daisy!

We met Daisey yesterday at the Milwaukee Bully meet up. She is simply the most adorable little girl.
Seems to be a very sad story attached to the two first years of her life. She is so very timid and cowers as though she's been mistreated in the past. And I look at her and think how could people be so cruel she is so adorable.
Lucky for her two weeks ago she was surrendered at the vet because she didn't get pregnant after repeated attempts so they didn't want her anymore. And she is now I'm sure in bully nirvana, because her vet was smart enough to call her new mama and papa who are also the mom and dad to two other special rescue bully's.
She is so timid and shy, yet curious all at the same time. I just wanted to scoop her up and take her home. But although HRH didn't seem to mind mom paying attention to Daisey, she might not have liked it so much on a daily basis but given half the chance we sure would try.

Attachments

• DSC_0069.jpg
    DSC_0069.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC_0071.jpg
    DSC_0071.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I bet her Royal Highness would like a playmate that is as timid as she is! She is so dang adorable!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:(

Awwww..Lari..She is so beautiful. Definitely has some fear. Stooooooopid humans. But every time you see her, she will be happier! I suppose from what I've seen..she is "lucky" compared to what some others survive. It'll be fun to watch her blossom! :love:

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I bet her Royal Highness would like a playmate that is as timid as she is! She is so dang adorable!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Actually Daisy was MUCH more timid than HRH ever has been. You can see she fears she will be struck, and HRH while is fearful and will always cower at sudden movement and sounds, she has never cowered at a hand approaching her like Daisy did.
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] By the end of the time she was there you could already see her fear had eased a bit. I truly do think she will blossom with her new pawrents.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sweet girl, it's a shame how some people treat these wonderful and sweet bullies. She is a beauty, and now she will get the love she deserves.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Just a shame how humans (should we even call them that) can treat these critters who trust us to do right by them! Well I'm glad she is given a 2nd chance at a happy life!

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I sure hope to see Daisy's mom and dad on here soon!

Daisey's dad told us yesterday he is a member here, but so far just a reader. We do hope that changes soon. I'm sure they have a wealth of knowledge to share since their other bully's are rescues. Jackson Alexander; a special needs boy in a wheelchair and Brandy Alexander a senior girl who's just precious too.

Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Oh my Gosh, what an absolute sweet heart. she's lovely , hope she can get over the fear soon

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my lari what a wonderful girl. i just dont know how people can be so mean but im glad she is in a better place now and geez u should have scooped her up and brought her home. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful face....

attachment.php

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.