Looking for commercial wheelchair recommendations

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Due to spinal bone spurs and arthritis, Porkchop's back legs don't work well anymore. His feet are so displaced the pads are now pushed forward, one leg twists when he walks. He's 11 years old next month and still has some vigor. We go for walks with him in his buggy, but I think he would also do well with a wheelchair. His front legs are working fine. He could use a little more exercise.

If anyone has used a commercially built wheelchair that has worked out well for the bulldog build and can recommend one, please let me know. Thanks!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Due to spinal bone spurs and arthritis, Porkchop's back legs don't work well anymore. His feet are so displaced the pads are now pushed forward, one leg twists when he walks. He's 11 years old next month and still has some vigor. We go for walks with him in his buggy, but I think he would also do well with a wheelchair. His front legs are working fine. He could use a little more exercise.

If anyone has used a commercially built wheelchair that has worked out well for the bulldog build and can recommend one, please let me know. Thanks!

Sorry to hear. I never had to use a doggy wheelchair but maybe some other members did. [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] rescues tons of dogs maybe he knows.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I know a lot of people really like Eddie’s Wheels for French Bulldogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
paw7004

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Thank you. I checked them out and then the reviews. Half of the reviews discouraged people from buying for a couple of different reasons, bad customer service and poor cart construction. With that percentage, I'll pass on Eddie's and keep looking.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is the one I’ve heard of but have no direct experience

https://k9carts.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.