Looking for a home for this 6yo Owner Surrender

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Hi guys!! A friend Of mine tagged me in a post of someone trying to find a home for her 6yo ebd who has some aggression issues towards other dogs and recently attempted to bite their infant. I don't know her personally but she does seem well intentioned and searching for a good home for her pet that she loves and is heartbroken to re-home. We are in northern Kentucky, near Cincinnati. Do any of you know what maybe her best next steps could be to find this guy a home? She said he should be in a childless and dogless home. Also said he is healthy, no problems. Is 6yo and 60lbs. Help!!
29b196e9ace53c9236ccb0f8a2b32831.jpg
1244e795d631c38aaeb0d3e3d66279b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bo'sMamaGirl

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Wish I could help but we are too far away, ......

Thanks for checking it out. I gave her the info for both of the rescues listed on here. I can't imagine feeling like she is right now. She said he has had k9 training but that it never was able to change his dog aggression. Sad times for sure.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
A beautiful dog, I hope they find a rescue. They will be much better suited to find him a good home.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
A heart breaker for sure! I'm sorry, I don't know anyone near there, but will pray that this beauty finds a great home! I will absolutely pass the word though!!! Do you know if the aggression is a "new thing" like coincided with the arrival of the baby perhaps? Anything? Might help in finding a new home for him.....

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
awwww, you know I would take her if I could. Maybe also contact Indiana Bulldog Rescue, that's where we got Brutus from.
Did you post on facebook? I can share it from there and maybe someone in the area would be interested.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for checking it out. I gave her the info for both of the rescues listed on here. I can't imagine feeling like she is right now. She said he has had k9 training but that it never was able to change his dog aggression. Sad times for sure.

Which two rescue did you contact?
[MENTION=12940]Tuneybuster[/MENTION] --- can you help?

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
Let me ask the directors if they can offer any suggestions

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
Reply from one of the rescues Directors "
Looks like she has reached out to a cpl closest rescues (?) .
As we all know, dog aggressive dogs are the hardest to find foster for. Not impossible but near so"

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

OP
Bo'sMamaGirl

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I gave her the number for the two listed on here that are in Ohio. It sounds the dog aggression has been going for much longer than the presence of the baby. She said the baby is 11 months and just went after the child last week for the first time.

OP
Bo'sMamaGirl

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
awwww, you know I would take her if I could. Maybe also contact Indiana Bulldog Rescue, that's where we got Brutus from.
Did you post on facebook? I can share it from there and maybe someone in the area would be interested.

Someone tagged me in her saap post, but I don't think it's there anymore. I just sent her a private message and she responded. I feel awful for her, but I can't risk something happening to my Bo :(

OP
Bo'sMamaGirl

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
A beautiful dog, I hope they find a rescue. They will be much better suited to find him a good home.
I agree! That's exactly why I contacted her when I saw her post on fb.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.