Looking for a Breeder in the MidWest

Walter323

Jun 11, 2012
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
We lost our loved Walter this past spring to cancer and our home has been too empty since then.

We are looking for a breeder in the MidWest to hopefully purchase our next bulldog next spring.

We live in the corner of SW Minnesota, NW Iowa, and SE South Dakota but are willing to travel wherever in the Midwest for the right breeder.

So I am coming here looking for your help with options and suggestions and recomendations

Thank you in advance.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Walter.

the best place to start is Bulldog club of America for a nearby breeder, also look for dog shows to attend and you’ll be able to meet, talk to and network to find a good reputable breeder

Cleo&Lucy

Oct 11, 2021
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo and Lucy
We lost our loved Walter this past spring to cancer and our home has been too empty since then.

We are looking for a breeder in the MidWest to hopefully purchase our next bulldog next spring.

We live in the corner of SW Minnesota, NW Iowa, and SE South Dakota but are willing to travel wherever in the Midwest for the right breeder.

So I am coming here looking for your help with options and suggestions and recomendations

Thank you in advance.
Check out Sherburne Refuge bulldogs in Princeton, MN. We just received our bulldog from them and they are the most ethical caring people. The dogs come first. There will be a wait because they don’t breed until the dogs have families. well worth it to have a healthy puppy and knowing the adult dogs are treated so well.

Members online

No members online now.