lola.jpg

Intake Date: 10/6/2017
Last Update: 10/31/2017
Date Available: 11/5/2017
DOB: 10/6/2012
Weight: 45.4 lbs
Energy Level: Medium
Color & Markings: Black body, white face with black eye patch
Can go to a home with other dogs: Yes. I've learned a lot from my foster siblings so I would definitely benefit from another dog in the house to show me the ropes and to tell me where all the good snoozing spots are located.
Can go to a home with cats: I've only been around cats in cages, no free range cats. I wasn't bothered by the cat that I did meet.
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have kids that have the maturity to understand my past and that I'm very shy and startle easily.
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: Daily facial fold cleaning and high quality grain free food
Medications: Regular heart worm and flea treatment
Crate Trained: Yes, my crate is my safe space and I will willingly go in there if told
House Trained: Yes. I will let my humans know that I have to go. I will bark if I'm not in the same room as my person. I have had a few accidents while training my foster family
Physical Fence Required: No. I have a fence now and I'm most comfortable when I can roam free. I do walk well on a leash so if there is no fence, I need to be on a leash and supervised.
Adoption Donation: $500
Prior to applying to adopt Lola please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Home:
My name is Lola.
I am a mill girl.
With a black patch on my face, my crate is my safe space.
​I don't cha cha like the Lola in the song, but I'm slowly learning what it's like to be a dog. I came from a puppy mill and I've had a few litters of puppies. I came to my foster home a shy and scared girl. I stayed in my crate a lot and I would eat in my crate and only come out to go potty. My foster parents have helped me gain some confidence and I'm happy to report that I am now eating with my foster siblings in the kitchen!
I live with a few foster fur-siblings and they have varying degrees of energy and I haven't shown any dominance over the others. If things get a little too crazy, I tend to leave the situation. Having these other dogs around have helped show me what it means to be a dog and they have shown me how to behave. I just recently started jumping on the couch and have found that my favorite spot is on the corner of the couch.
I crave human contact and attention. I am ok sleeping by myself in a separate room but when we're all awake, I want to be near my humans. If they are eating, I will make sure to rest my face on your plate so you don't forget I'm there and I'm watching you.
I know how to notify my parents that I need to go outside to go potty. I will bark if we're not in the same room, but if we are in the same room, my person needs to watch my body language for cues. I have had only a few accidents in my foster home.
My foster dad says that I have a little bit of puppy showing now that I have the freedom to be a dog. I'm playing with stuffed toys and I like to run around our backyard. I saw a squirrel and I started to chase him - until he moved! I ran away so fast!
My new family has one very important thing they need to know about me. This is of the utmost importance so please make sure you can adhere to this rule: I need my daily cheeto snack. I will melt away into a puddle of wrinkles if I don't get this treat daily. I will make sure to remind you by moping all day until I get it. Can you handle that?

Intake info:
I am one of the October8 and I was surrended to BBR from a puppy mill situation.

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.