Lambeau has been diagnosed with lymphoma

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
5/13 update – MVPP treatment was yesterday, Wednesday 5/10. Our oncologist continued the altered MVPP this week, by going every other day (four pills) of the procarbazine instead of 7 straight days and dropped his prednisone to 10mg a day to try and lessen the “roid belly” Lambeau has going on right now. We seem to think the belly has gone down a bit, but it could also be mind games because that is what we want to see🤷‍♀️ Lewis took Beau this time and asked when/if treatments would ever stop.. she stated, in a sense, since all his nodes but one went back to normal, that means the cancer is still in his system so we have to maintain treatments to keep it at bay, he is “kind of” in a remission, but she won’t call it that. So, for now, we stay the course and continue to enjoy our big Mush! He loves to eat, cuddle and go for walks in his stroller – yes, he no longer wants to walk himself, he will walk out the garage door and right over to the stroller and wait to be placed in it. LOL!!! He gets whatever he wants ;)

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
5/13 update – MVPP treatment was yesterday, Wednesday 5/10. Our oncologist continued the altered MVPP this week, by going every other day (four pills) of the procarbazine instead of 7 straight days and dropped his prednisone to 10mg a day to try and lessen the “roid belly” Lambeau has going on right now. We seem to think the belly has gone down a bit, but it could also be mind games because that is what we want to see🤷‍♀️ Lewis took Beau this time and asked when/if treatments would ever stop.. she stated, in a sense, since all his nodes but one went back to normal, that means the cancer is still in his system so we have to maintain treatments to keep it at bay, he is “kind of” in a remission, but she won’t call it that. So, for now, we stay the course and continue to enjoy our big Mush! He loves to eat, cuddle and go for walks in his stroller – yes, he no longer wants to walk himself, he will walk out the garage door and right over to the stroller and wait to be placed in it. LOL!!! He gets whatever he wants ;)

That’s good news, keep improving Lambeau!!

What kind of Stroller do you have for him? I have been looking to get one for Rusty for a while now.

He has you wrapped around his paw it sounds like🙂 he knows how to get what he wants!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hammy Lammy...it sounds like you need to work harder faster to get rid of this cancer crap. We are glad that there is improvement but we are not there yet. Also glad you like to huddle and cuddle and go for walks. Walking is a big stress reliever or so my doctor tells me. Uncle Rog says that if Mommy and daddy push stroller behid car get exhausted.

We still have those prayers and good positive vibes coming your way. Uncle Rog.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That’s good news, keep improving Lambeau!!

What kind of Stroller do you have for him? I have been looking to get one for Rusty for a while now.

He has you wrapped around his paw it sounds like🙂 he knows how to get what he wants!
It is the Cadillac of strollers. I wanted it for years but is expensive. In 2021 I got a bonus at work and used it to buy this one. They have many options, but the prices are even higher now (it is $100 more than I paid ), thanks to inflation :(

stroller boys.png

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
It is the Cadillac of strollers. I wanted it for years but is expensive. In 2021 I got a bonus at work and used it to buy this one. They have many options, but the prices are even higher now (it is $100 more than I paid ), thanks to inflation :(

View attachment 124316

Very cute photo! They both look happy in the photo!

That looks like a big stroller to fit both of them in.

I just need a fairly small one for Rusty cause he is only 23 lb, I will look at the link you attached, everything is so expensive now, I will continue to look around for a stroller. Thank you for the link and photo.

that’s very expensive stroller .

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
5/24 update – No real change from last update!! MVPP treatment was today, our oncologist continued the altered MVPP by going every other day (four pills) of the procarbazine instead of 7 straight days and dropped his prednisone to 10mg a day to try and lessen the “roid belly”. We seem to think the belly has gone down a bit, but it could also be mind games because that is what we want to see. He as lost fur on his paws and face again, but otherwise he is not experiencing any other side effects. next treatment is 6/7.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
You are a real Trooper Hammy Lammy. The Jaynes Gang still has you in our prayers and sends positive vibes to you, Mommy, Daddy, and Chelios. Please keep fighting Lil' Trooper.

Cooper says that Chelios sounds like Cheerios. I told Cooper that Bentley thought the same way.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
A few things I lacked to mention through this journey... all the supplements the Mush is getting on a daily basis.
Iodine, selenium, vitamin E, vitamin D &K, movoflex, mushrooms complex, Adored beast gut smooth.

The Mush is doing really well outside of fur loss. Still praying for remission as he is now 10 months into chemo treatments

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
A few things I lacked to mention through this journey... all the supplements the Mush is getting on a daily basis.
Iodine, selenium, vitamin E, vitamin D &K, movoflex, mushrooms complex, Adored beast gut smooth.

The Mush is doing really well outside of fur loss. Still praying for remission as he is now 10 months into chemo treatments

What Mushroom complex do you give him?

Is that vitamin mineral blend a all in 1 supplement? Just curious cause I haven’t heard that combo before🙂

Is the Adored Beast Gut Soothe still working for him?

Hope he continues to improve, he is a fighter!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What Mushroom complex do you give him?

Is that vitamin mineral blend a all in 1 supplement? Just curious cause I haven’t heard that combo before🙂

Is the Adored Beast Gut Soothe still working for him?

Hope he continues to improve, he is a fighter!
Mushroom is from Dr. Karen Becker... I think it is call Barks & Whiskers now, she recently changed the name of her website/products. All the vitamins are separate (NOW brand), the iodine is from Global Healing all are liquid form except for the selenium (Swason brand) that is a small capsule. We believe the gut soothe is working, not taking the chance to stop and see if we are right/wrong, so he gets it each day. I just ordered more and found a 10% coupon online :)

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Mushroom is from Dr. Karen Becker... I think it is call Barks & Whiskers now, she recently changed the name of her website/products. All the vitamins are separate (NOW brand), the iodine is from Global Healing all are liquid form except for the selenium (Swason brand) that is a small capsule. We believe the gut soothe is working, not taking the chance to stop and see if we are right/wrong, so he gets it each day. I just ordered more and found a 10% coupon online :)

Oh ok I was just curious, it’s probably all working/helping maintain him. Mushrooms definitely help with cancer and many other health issues👍

keep improving Lambeau!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
6/11 update – No real change from last update, which is not a bad thing! MVPP treatment was Wednesday , our oncologist continued the altered MVPP and dropped his prednisone to 5mg a day. He is still losing fur on his paws and face, but otherwise he is not experiencing any other side effects. He has started getting a lot of cysts on is paws so soaks and cleanings are taking place almost daily. next treatment is 6/21.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.