Lambeau has been diagnosed with lymphoma

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Sending prayers for you all.🙏🙏

I am sure he will get the best care.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
4/29 update – MVPP treatment was yesterday, Friday 4/28. Beau was due for treatment on 4/19 but we cancelled that appointment due to a double ear infection. He is doing well, but ear infection is still an issue (three types of infection in ears) so we had his ears packed yesterday after chemo. Our oncologist switched up the MVPP this week, by going every other day (four pills) of the procarbazine instead of 7 straight days and dropped his prednisone to 10mg a day to try and lessen the “roid belly” Lambeau has going on right now. His belly is so bloated he struggles to go up the stairs. Outside of the ear infection, he is doing really well. Wants to go on walks, plays at times for just a few minutes, eats his marrow bones and loves to cuddle. Oh, and appetite is sky high at all times, I’m sure the pred has something to do with that. ;)

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
4/29 update – MVPP treatment was yesterday, Friday 4/28. Beau was due for treatment on 4/19 but we cancelled that appointment due to a double ear infection. He is doing well, but ear infection is still an issue (three types of infection in ears) so we had his ears packed yesterday after chemo. Our oncologist switched up the MVPP this week, by going every other day (four pills) of the procarbazine instead of 7 straight days and dropped his prednisone to 10mg a day to try and lessen the “roid belly” Lambeau has going on right now. His belly is so bloated he struggles to go up the stairs. Outside of the ear infection, he is doing really well. Wants to go on walks, plays at times for just a few minutes, eats his marrow bones and loves to cuddle. Oh, and appetite is sky high at all times, I’m sure the pred has something to do with that. ;)

That’s great news, hopefully his ears will get better soon.

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
So happy to see a new and positive update. Aside from the ear infections. Sending lots of love to Lammi and you!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
That boy has done quite well with all of this. When dealing with cancer, every quality day should be cherished and considered a free day because things could have(without the extraordinary care he's had) ended long ago. Get as many as you can...both you and the "Lambster" deserve it.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all for the continuous love and support!

He is still doing well this week... LOVES his walks in his stroller and at times refuses to walk, just goes and sits next to the stroller waiting to be lifted in :)

He is losing his face fur again so we are calling him 'furless face fat boy'... that steroid belly is big!!

I attached a couple pics.... Cheli refused to look at the camera.... little stinker

Attachments

• beau.jpg
    beau.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 28
  • theboys.jpg
    theboys.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Thank you all for the continuous love and support!

He is still doing well this week... LOES his walks in his stroller and at times refuse to walk, just goes and sits next to the stroller waiting to be lifted in :)

He is losing his face fur again so we are calling him 'furless face fat boy'... that steroid belly is big!!

I attached a couple pics.... Cheli refused to look at the camera.... little stinker
Very cute photos!

Glad he is continuing to do well

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Oh sweet Beau, you are still as handsome as ever, even with a little less facial hair. Your doing such a great job!! Hugs and kisses to you sweet boy! Keep it up!!!! Stella and Harvey are rooting for you :blowkiss: :heartsign:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.