Lambeau has been diagnosed with lymphoma

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry for the delayed updated -- I got hit with the flu and it knocked me out of commission for well over a week.

12/20 update – Still not in remission. He is now on a drug named Tanovea which he will get every three weeks via IV. He received the first treatment of this drug on 12/9, throw up while receiving it but the oncologist was not overly concerned. They gave some cerenea to settle his belly for the ride home; otherwise everything else is status quo. We did take him to our regular vet for a checkup cause he is now peeing several times and hour so we are getting his kidneys and urinary tract checked making sure nothing is going wrong there. Next appointment is 12/30.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry to hear that you were sick, @2BullyMama. Wish Lambeau had a better update! Somehow I miss so many posts on here! Still don't like this site. Guess I'm too old to adjust! Sending many love prayers for your little boy, and the family.:pray:
:pray::pray::pray::pray::yes:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry to hear that you were sick, @2BullyMama. Wish Lambeau had a better update! Somehow I miss so many posts on here! Still don't like this site. Guess I'm too old to adjust! Sending many love prayers for your little boy, and the family.:pray:
:pray::pray::pray::pray::yes:
Your age has nothing to do with the use of this new site layout…. I struggle with it daily 🤮🤮🤮🤮

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
12/30 update – Still no remission, one node in shoulder will not respond L Beau had another treatment of the Tanovea. We are still experiencing multiple pee when he has to go… all tests were clear so no real answers as to why he is doing that. On 12/29 we took him to our regular vet, he has a deep double ear infection, then 12/30 was chemo….it is now Jan 2nd and he has been sick since, not eating and pooing every hour which is like a water fountain, arch and all L We went to our vet on 12/3I to get sub-Q fluids since he was not drinking which seemed to perk him up a bit, but he still did not eat. Gave him entyce (appetite enhancer) last night and he ate half his normal meal. I gave again this morning hoping that gets him to eat today. We do bloodwork before each chemo and based on what they look for, his blood looked great. We feel like he has regressed back to how he was in August. If he doesn’t eat today, vet will be getting a call. Next chemo is scheduled for 1/20.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sending All the best prayer and good vibes I can for Lambeau and you. We love both of you and want all the best and happiness for you!:heart:
:pray: @2BullyMama

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Double ear infection is caused by chemo as it’s weakens an immune system. Use the Lavender oil for his ears n bring up his probiotics. Use like sauerkraut or fermented veggies since he’s not eating much n add to his diet organic “bone” broth. The minerals from the bone will boost his immune system.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
have you tried the Adored Beast Gut Soothe yet to help his digestion???

And I agree, add bone broth if you can!

Hope he improves, and his ears get better.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@helsonwheels and @Bulldog2001 --- he literally is NOT taking anything we give him...nothing!
I made boiled ground pork in bone broth with rice.. wont touch it.
I tried slices of steak - won;\'t take it
he won't take any of his normal high valued foods either.

We gave him (forced) Entyce again this morning hoping he will eat something today. :(

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.