Lambeau has been diagnosed with lymphoma

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Just getting caught up on the recent updates.. Sending so much love and so many prayers to you all.
I am sorry there has been no change or reduction in size yet, but i am thankful things haven't worsened.

You are doing everything possible mama... keep breathing, trying to smile, get all those sweet snuggles and just keep moving one day at a time.

Hugs, hugs, hugs to you and that sweet, sweet mushy face!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
L-Glutamine is already in the Adored Beast Gut Soothe 😊 how is it working??
Glutamine repairs the surface of the small intestine, allowing nutrients to be absorbed better, for one. Good results have been obtained from it in the treatment of IBS.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Glutamine repairs the surface of the small intestine, allowing nutrients to be absorbed better, for one. Good results have been obtained from it in the treatment of IBS.

I know, the Gut Soothe product I recommended her to use has that glutamine in it already so I was saying she doesn’t have to add extra Cassie it’s already In it.

I know the health benefits of it for dogs, thats why I already recommended the probiotic with it already in it .

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
11/10 update – The one stubborn node in his front shoulder has started to reduce in size! This week’s appointment was CBC, chest x-rays and evaluation to see how he responded to the new pills (CCNU). Oncologist was very pleased with his response and how good he looks, so there was no treatment this week.

We had a full week of great poo.. all firm and formed! I will not be changing any of what we are doing since he seems to be doing well, he even wanted to play this week and go on walks.

Next appointment is on 11/17

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
11/10 update – The one stubborn node in his front shoulder has started to reduce in size! This week’s appointment was CBC, chest x-rays and evaluation to see how he responded to the new pills (CCNU). Oncologist was very pleased with his response and how good he looks, so there was no treatment this week.

We had a full week of great poo.. all firm and formed! I will not be changing any of what we are doing since he seems to be doing well, he even wanted to play this week and go on walks.

Great Update, Totally made night!! Keep Fighting Lammy and Mommy

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet

Great news!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
11/17 update – The one stubborn node in his front shoulder is even smaller this week! This week’s appointment was CBC and evaluation to see how the node was and check his white blood count. His counts were good so he got another treatment of the CCNU. With this drug, his net appointment will be 12/8 unless we see any issues, nodes swelling or change in his behavior. He is still doing great with eating and poo have been totally normal again this week

Last edited:

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
11/17 update – The one stubborn node in his front shoulder is even smaller this week! This week’s appointment was CBC and evaluation to see how the node was and check his white blood count. His counts were good so he got another treatment of the CCNU. With this rug, his net appointment will be 12/8 unless we see any issues, nodes swelling or change in his behavior. He is still doing great with eating and poo have been totally normal again this week

That’s great news! Keep up the good work😊

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Great news about Lambeau...TYVM for the updates.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
One thing I forgot to mention... he lost all the fur on his face and paws. Strange seeing all his marking that were covered by his white fur.

Left is current day.... right is from last year

Attachments

• Beau face.jpg
    Beau face.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3869.JPG
    IMG_3869.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 36

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
One thing I forgot to mention... he lost all the fur on his face and paws. Strange seeing all his marking that were covered by his white fur.

Left is current day.... right is from last year
Chemo will do that. But hey, he’s still a cutie🥰

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.