SMSiegman

Jan 17, 2016
California Bay Area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Red
Hi
Red is soon going to be 8 he has a torn acl shown on X-rays. Is there some kind of brace I can use for him?

They also think he may have myelopathy in the back. Wondering if anyone has ever tried a dog chiropractor. He doesnā€™t seem to be in pain in the back area Iā€™m more concerned about his knee.

Also wondering if anyone has tried CBD for their dogs and if so where do you purchase it?

Thank you
Sue

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi
Red is soon going to be 8 he has a torn acl shown on X-rays. Is there some kind of brace I can use for him?

They also think he may have myelopathy in the back. Wondering if anyone has ever tried a dog chiropractor. He doesnā€™t seem to be in pain in the back area Iā€™m more concerned about his knee.

Also wondering if anyone has tried CBD for their dogs and if so where do you purchase it?

Thank you
Sue

Yes definitely CBD will help. Below is a link n you can ask them questions. My 2 are on CBD every other day just for maintenance. When Nyala hurt her back leg cause sheā€™s a jumper, I also made a mix of essential oils. Worked great. Some members uses acupuncture or sonic waves. Iā€™ll let them answer you on that.

3oz fractionated coconut oil the clear one, 15drops of peppermint, lavender, frankincense n 5drops of tea tree. You massage in the affected areas. Do massage along the spine as all muscles n nerves are connected to the spine.

https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/cbd-oil-for-dogs/

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi

Thank you
Sue

there are braces for dogs, but I have no experience with them to give any feedback. Our boys have spine issues and we take them for laser therapy, which really helps. And, a member does take her Frenchie for acupuncture

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.