helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I think Jake wants to go for a ride on that thing.
He’ll break it loll

You know Jake has an issue with wheels. Could be the tractor, wheelbarrow, bbq wheels, atv….etc etc… He was my first pick that would attack the floor vac. Nope it’s Nyala loll. Sadie follows it everywhere. She gets to walk an hour n half around the house. Great exercise lolll

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
He’ll break it loll

You know Jake has an issue with wheels. Could be the tractor, wheelbarrow, bbq wheels, atv….etc etc… He was my first pick that would attack the floor vac. Nope it’s Nyala loll. Sadie follows it everywhere. She gets to walk an hour n half around the house. Great exercise lolll

That’s crazy, Jake must really be scared of it.

Rusty freaks out at the vaccum to play and chase and bark at it, but my 2 other dogs, one of them runs and hides from vaccum and the other lays there and doesn’t move, you can vacuum her no problem! I have one of each dog behaviour too like you, all 3 of my dogs are totally different lol!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
If Jake was terrified I wouldn’t put him through this. But Jake is Jake, I can’t walk on eggs all the time. He doesn’t like anything with wheels or if you’re carrying a ladder or a chair he’ll grab the foot of it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I got him he was 2.5 ish yrs old. So I don’t know why nor does the breeder. For his safety I work around him or put him in the house if I need to use the tractor or atv etc. He’s much better as I purposely stand beside him if we are using a working equipment. He’s getting the message we are safe n not to worry. But a dog is a dog…you never know. Slowly but surely he’s getting there.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.