I’ve moved……

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh Helene SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU ALL !!!!!! What a beautiful spot!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
WOW! Heaven on earth.

I want to be you when I grow up.

Can I move in with Angus?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Realize last night, coyotes are a bit too close for comfort. I now have to take one dog at a time for their last business as it’s too dark in them fields. Last night the coyotes were calling each other. Like whoa….. :(

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congratulations! What a great looking place. So much space! Love it(y)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Realize last night, coyotes are a bit too close for comfort. I now have to take one dog at a time for their last business as it’s too dark in them fields. Last night the coyotes were calling each other. Like whoa….. :(
My brother has them and bobcats…. Too close as well, that is in northeastern PA

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
My brother has them and bobcats…. Too close as well, that is in northeastern PA
Gets darker faster nowadays so I make a point to walk them up to their pooping pen. Yes I put up their pooping pen on an acreage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Didnt want to remove everything in the move they are use of seeing n having.

I do doubt one coyote would go after dogs heavier than themselves. A pack would. Why I’ll be getting a donkey.

We do have the deers, moose roaming around. It’s Nyala I need to keep an eye on. She doesn’t care what it is n just charges at anything & everything. Wait till spring when I’m getting a couple young cows, sheeps to raise for the freezer. Ohhhhhh Nyala‼️ Loll

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
What awesome pictures Helene! Your new place looks just perfect!! The kids will love it there. Looking forward to more pics and seeing how they adapt.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gets darker faster nowadays so I make a point to walk them up to their pooping pen. Yes I put up their pooping pen on an acreage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Didnt want to remove everything in the move they are use of seeing n having.

I do doubt one coyote would go after dogs heavier than themselves. A pack would. Why I’ll be getting a donkey.

We do have the deers, moose roaming around. It’s Nyala I need to keep an eye on. She doesn’t care what it is n just charges at anything & everything. Wait till spring when I’m getting a couple young cows, sheeps to raise for the freezer. Ohhhhhh Nyala‼️ Loll
She is going to be in the zone 24/7… she’ll sleep well at night from being so focused All day

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala keeping warm….Then got booted out loll

As I’m typing…..-25 burrrrrr

Attachments

• DA61DBBA-2EB4-4F51-A5D6-31C1E1DA2C73.jpeg
    DA61DBBA-2EB4-4F51-A5D6-31C1E1DA2C73.jpeg
    705.6 KB · Views: 99
  • E63D455F-99C4-4319-AEB2-54A04E201253.jpeg
    E63D455F-99C4-4319-AEB2-54A04E201253.jpeg
    695.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
It

took me two full years before I would let Cinder walk in the pasture with me. I was terrified that she would get kicked by a horse or run for the woods.. only the past couple months have we crossed that line.. she’s a good girl though and stays right with me.. THANKFULLY. We have coyotes and hogs that come in close😬

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
It

took me two full years before I would let Cinder walk in the pasture with me. I was terrified that she would get kicked by a horse or run for the woods.. only the past couple months have we crossed that line.. she’s a good girl though and stays right with me.. THANKFULLY. We have coyotes and hogs that come in close😬
In the spring we want to get only a couple farm animals (plus laying chickens) for family freezers. I’m walking the fields with both so they follow me n not run loose once we get animals. Jake was raised with horses n he can’t be bothered n Nyala does see my son’s Clydesdales often. She does try to nip their noses which I correct each time cause one hoof of a Clydesdale Nyala is a goner. So yes like you, baby steps. Going to be interesting.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Congratulations!! I was getting ready to buy 34 acres and build a small house for Chunky and I but my plans were derailed when I had to help family out. Family now lives with Chunky and I for the time being so those plans are on hold. I am tired of having neighbors who complain about everything and having to keep watch on Chunky if he isn't on leash

Last edited:
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Congratulations!! I was ready getting ready to buy 34 acres and build a small house for Chunky and I but my plans were derailed when I had to help family out. Family now lives with Chunky and I for the time being so those plans are on hold. I am tired of having neighbors who complain about everything and having to keep watch on Chunky if he isn't on leash
Thank you……Your plan is simply on hold. It will come. 👍

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.