Itzy Bitzy Spider?

Anamaida

Oct 3, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Itzy
You know bulldogs eat whatever thing they find right? Well, Itzy likes to look for spiders all around the house and eat them!! Last night I saw her chewing something so I opened her mouth and checked. she had some parts of what I think was a spider, I guess she passed the rest. Later on she was acting weird, like if she was lost, looking everywhere, barking ...... She had never acted like that before. So I gave her milk and some benadryl just in case she had an allergy or whatever I dont Know. Then she felt asleep, I was all night checking if she was ok. Thank God she woke up this morning just fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 124

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldogs will definitely keep you on your toes! Some will eat anything and everything, happy to hear she is ok this morning. She certainly is a BEAUTIFUL girl!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a BEAUTY.... love the floppy ears and that over the shoulder look.... too adorable!

My girl is the same way, if it move, it is food!

OP
A

Anamaida

Oct 3, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Itzy
Thank you everyone! I am a new English Bulldog mommy, and this is the most amazing thing I ever done. Its like having a baby, What else can I say if you all understand what Im talking about.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh, we all understand! I'm paranoid about the spider thing. So glad your baby is ok

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.