Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I heard it’s hot in ON n QC.. my sister was saying with humility 40.
How are you Monica? Nice to see you back!
Thanks for the welcome back, we're just surviving this crazy world. I want either a redo or a fast forward on this 2020 year. So many bad things have happened since Christmas, an our world has changed so much. We can't see our loved ones, I miss my mom and family, and my grandson so much. It's crazy, but I'm also grateful that we are all okay. I hope you are safe. Take care Hun.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Monica... so glad to see you back, we've missed you. Crazy times, I'm ready for 2020 to be over!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thanks for the welcome back, we're just surviving this crazy world. I want either a redo or a fast forward on this 2020 year. So many bad things have happened since Christmas, an our world has changed so much. We can't see our loved ones, I miss my mom and family, and my grandson so much. It's crazy, but I'm also grateful that we are all okay. I hope you are safe. Take care Hun.

AB nowhere near as high as East side. But like everywhere we are all in the same boat. Hang in there!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awww good to see you :) And such a cute picture :) and yep,,,,,, if anyone in my fam does so much as a sneeze they wont come near me so as not to get me sick and it sucks BAD! I miss them so much and sitting across the room just isnt quite the same. My 12 yr old grandson is growing w/o me :( Not happy with the situation, but thankfully i have faith that keeps my spirits up.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.