RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
..that we could resist to take another bully. We visited Usko's breeder yesterday and spend the whole day with these lovely puppys. We are going to get another, but now is not the time. We did fall in love with one though(the one in the middle), a little fighter who only weight just over 0,4 lbs when he was born but is now a lively little boy. And check out the tail in the third picture!
DSC_0133.jpgDSC_0145.jpgDSC_0150.jpgDSC_0242.jpgDSC_0223.jpgDSC_0198.jpg

00000maggie1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Cute! :luv:

We would have a house full if the budget allowed for that. But unfortunately for us. (although HRH probably doesn't mind) we can only have one.

But yea going to see them would make it doubly difficult to pass up another one.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
That's real fortitude! I suppose it helps that these pups cost as much as a beater car. hahahaha I found myself at Bea's breeder's website the other day, looking at the puppy pics....oh be still my beating heart! It was fun to find a shot of her father though and, now that she's grown, see exactly where she gets her "fire plug" configuration.
STAY STRONG.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sweet..... love them all and if I had the land and money -- I'd have enough bullies to field a football (American) team!! Love, love love them.

and the tail in the third picture is hysterical

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
My house is very "pet" full right now! And since the "homeless" of the world seek us out...I don't see another Bully in our lives for a longgggggg time...

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Oh sooo cute! I love the mostly white one. Luckily our rental townhouse limits us to 2. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online