Isabella ~ December 23/08 to July 16/22

Chipper

Nov 6, 2015
NC
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Cecil ( Cecil passed in September of 2022). We now have Oscar and Felix.
I'm so sorry for your loss 💔 I love that she was 13.5, so many great years with the sweet girl. 🙏🏼
You sweet puppy. Rest easy girl

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
My heart is broken and my chest is heavy. Today my husband and I had to make the decision to put our 13-1/2 year old bully to rest. She was such an integral part of our lives. I credit her long life to ditching kibble and store treats for human grade foods and home made treats. She LOVED my cookies, almost as much as she loved my husband. The last week saw her lose interest in food and she was becoming incontinent. She aged quite a bit over the last 2 years, losing sight in one eye and hearing loss. But she still wanted to be with us and go out with us. However, it was clear yesterday that she no longer had quality of life and we had yo make the dreaded decision. As much as I want yo have her laying on her “spot” on the couch, I know she’s in a better place. Rest easy Giz.
I am so very, very sorry for your loss!!!! I pray that wonderful memories someday ease the pain. I admire you courage !

Sue and Joey

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I’m just reading now 🙁 I am so very sorry. Ive read 4 passing this week. 😢 She was one of our oldest. 13 1/2 is a lot for that breed. You sure did something right and Isabella knew it. R.I.P. pretty girl ❤️

OP
IsabellaBulldog

IsabellaBulldog

Aug 22, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Isabella
I’m so sorry for your loss of your adorable girl! She was beautiful.
13.5 years is great, you gave her a great life and AMAZING food and treats to make that happen.

Rest easy sweet girl
Thank you so much. I miss you on Twitter!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.