Isabella ~ December 23/08 to July 16/22

IsabellaBulldog

Aug 22, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Isabella
My heart is broken and my chest is heavy. Today my husband and I had to make the decision to put our 13-1/2 year old bully to rest. She was such an integral part of our lives. I credit her long life to ditching kibble and store treats for human grade foods and home made treats. She LOVED my cookies, almost as much as she loved my husband. The last week saw her lose interest in food and she was becoming incontinent. She aged quite a bit over the last 2 years, losing sight in one eye and hearing loss. But she still wanted to be with us and go out with us. However, it was clear yesterday that she no longer had quality of life and we had yo make the dreaded decision. As much as I want yo have her laying on her “spot” on the couch, I know she’s in a better place. Rest easy Giz.

Attachments

• D0849F85-36CE-4A83-B93D-066696D5E17A.jpeg
    D0849F85-36CE-4A83-B93D-066696D5E17A.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 106
  • D88A51B9-DB4D-48E8-8ED2-5F8ACB884D04.jpeg
    D88A51B9-DB4D-48E8-8ED2-5F8ACB884D04.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 104
  • C229B5FA-EF83-47A1-85C7-5318EEE5C619.jpeg
    C229B5FA-EF83-47A1-85C7-5318EEE5C619.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 106
  • E9781895-CF7B-4254-AC0C-C33650BF1727.jpeg
    E9781895-CF7B-4254-AC0C-C33650BF1727.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 103

Strawserm

Jul 9, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I'm so sorry for your loss 💔 I love that she was 13.5, so many great years with the sweet girl. 🙏🏼

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
My heart is broken and my chest is heavy. Today my husband and I had to make the decision to put our 13-1/2 year old bully to rest. She was such an integral part of our lives. I credit her long life to ditching kibble and store treats for human grade foods and home made treats. She LOVED my cookies, almost as much as she loved my husband. The last week saw her lose interest in food and she was becoming incontinent. She aged quite a bit over the last 2 years, losing sight in one eye and hearing loss. But she still wanted to be with us and go out with us. However, it was clear yesterday that she no longer had quality of life and we had yo make the dreaded decision. As much as I want yo have her laying on her “spot” on the couch, I know she’s in a better place. Rest easy Giz.

I’m so sorry for your loss of your adorable girl! She was beautiful.
13.5 years is great, you gave her a great life and AMAZING food and treats to make that happen.

Rest easy sweet girl

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so very sorry for your loss... she was a beautiful girl, and how lucky to have been with you guys for 13 plus years. May she RIP :angelheart:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry for your loss of beautiful Isabella. I know it is devastating to loose them. Pray that you can dwell on all the good memories and the love that you had together.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so very sorry for your loss. 13.5 years! What a great age! RIP Isabella.

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
My deepest condolences on the loss of your pup. I had to let go of Porkchop just 2 weeks ago and I still feel an emptiness in the house. Yet I remember the laughs and joy he gave me and what a funny guy he was. You'll remember those things with Isabella and smile from time to time. She was a beautiful babe! RIP Isabella.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
She was a beautiful girl. You did right by her letting her go when it was time. All good Bulldog parents know...
Rest in peace, Isabella.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
RIP Isabella.
Your long life is testament to the dedicated love and care your pawrents have provided for you. Rest easy and chase rainbows.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry.. what a great long life you have her!
hugs and prayers to you all…. Rest well sweet girl

Jun 13, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
VooDoo and Breezy
So sorry to hear about Isabella 💔 You had 13 1/2 wonderful years with her full of happy times and memories. She was loved and she knew it. Our thoughts and prayers are you and your family. Rest easy sweet girl 🌈🐾:pray:

Mechadogzilla

Nov 15, 2020
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo(English Bulldog) and Hans(Rottweiler)
I am sorry for your loss. It sounds like she had a great life. Keep those memories.

Zue10

Mar 24, 2018
Florida
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Pearlygirl

Sep 15, 2021
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Pearl….and Rambo
No words for the loss of a bully…..may Isabella be waiting for you with hugs and kisses!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.