Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
New mattress got delivered today and Louie is thoroughly inspecting it (ignore the variety of blankets).

a4ebe99dc706f2c8459c74808db54337.jpg

300ac7a677f4e96c686aeb84c874ea7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
New mattress got delivered today and Louie is thoroughly inspecting it (ignore the variety of blankets).

a4ebe99dc706f2c8459c74808db54337.jpg

300ac7a677f4e96c686aeb84c874ea7c.jpg

Lol..,, just making sure it’s perfect!

One of Bella’s favorite things to do is go nuts on my bed when I am making it! Lol. (Well trying to make it)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hey now he’s only testing it if it’s to his approval or else it’s going back! You got Jax’s approval. One down one to go.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey now he’s only testing it if it’s to his approval or else it’s going back! You got Jax’s approval. One down one to go.

It took him forever to settle! He kept jumping off the bed and smelling the mattress all over. Jax obviously didn’t care and was just ready for bed.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have to lock Willow out of the room when I change the bedsheets... she tore a hole in my Pottery Barn sheets, and I about had a stroke!!! :yell:

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have to lock Willow out of the room when I change the bedsheets... she tore a hole in my Pottery Barn sheets, and I about had a stroke!!! :yell:

Lol.....
Bella thinks it’s a game when I try to change my sheets! I have to put her out of the room too!
Silly dogs we have!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I love how they have to check out everything!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

OMG...Louie was sooooo bad last night. He would not settle down and after smelling the entire mattress, he finally came onto the bed and I thought he was ready to lay down but he was really feisty and started grabbing and pulling the blankets.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG...Louie was sooooo bad last night. He would not settle down and after smelling the entire mattress, he finally came onto the bed and I thought he was ready to lay down but he was really feisty and started grabbing and pulling the blankets.

Lol..... he wasn’t happy with the new mattress??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
was really feisty and started grabbing and pulling the blankets.

This is Lambeau almost every night... he thinks it is wrestlemania time

So, did the mattress ever pass inspection

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol..... he wasn’t happy with the new mattress??

He was just being a jerk. I think Anthony got him all riled up and then didn't follow through so then he was ready to play instead of go to bed. This was all after his mattress inspection.

- - - Updated - - -

This is Lambeau almost every night... he thinks it is wrestlemania time

So, did the mattress ever pass inspection

The mattress did pass inspection. But let's see if he will have to inspect it tonight as well.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
We got a new King Bed when Ellie was about 8-9mos old, I TOTALLY forgot to close the bedroom door, to get the cover on the Bed to protect it, and keep the warranty good. WELL Ellie a JUMPER, and up she went, and she instantly Peed on the bed - HAHAHAHAHAHA!! So much for that warranty. There is something about our bed that just makes her go CRAZY!! She does sleep with us (not sure what goes on in that doggie brain) but for some reason she sometimes gets up there and runs around like a crazy!! We now make sure the door is SHUT when removing all bedding and replacing bedding

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We got a new King Bed when Ellie was about 8-9mos old, I TOTALLY forgot to close the bedroom door, to get the cover on the Bed to protect it, and keep the warranty good. WELL Ellie a JUMPER, and up she went, and she instantly Peed on the bed - HAHAHAHAHAHA!! So much for that warranty. There is something about our bed that just makes her go CRAZY!! She does sleep with us (not sure what goes on in that doggie brain) but for some reason she sometimes gets up there and runs around like a crazy!! We now make sure the door is SHUT when removing all bedding and replacing bedding

They are such weirdos! I made sure we put on the mattress protector before the dogs got on the bed!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.