cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
This is Finn. Momma took Tate to day camp today but I didn't go. I don't like day camp very much so mommy thought it would be a good idea to keep me at home with her. She don't have to go to work today, yay for that! :)

But...I sure miss Tate :( I know sometimes we fight but the house is so lonely without him at home. Plus, mommy likes to cook and do some gardening and other "chores" so she doesn't pay a lot of attention to me :(
And then she gets on the computer a lot too and that means she doesn't play with me when she does that.

Mommy says she will take a break from the chores and computer and will play with me more today. She said she will pick Tate up "soon" too so then I can spend time with my brudder again! :)

I better go now because mommy doesn't like it when i use the 'puter...she says looking at the computer screen can tire my eyes out too much.

bye!
Finn

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh Finn, you poor baby. I know you miss your puppy brudder. Tell mommy to get off EBN right now and play ball with you. Try not to wrestle too much when your brudder gets home so mommy doesn't get mad! Kisses to you sweet boy.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Finn Finn Fin, go into the fridge grab that bottle of Chardonnay that mommy was sipping from last night and grab that cup she has next to the sink, yes the BIG one and pour her a nice big cup of wine and leave it next to the puter. She'll see it and think she poured it for herself and drink it. When she starts giggling you start rolling around on your back which will make her sit down and pet you and play with you and then she'll fall asleep on the sofa that she taped up covering you and your brothers fine work. Then you go over and jump up on the bench in front of the window and gather all of the pillows together and you get up on top of those pillows and take a nice long nap. Good boy!! When she wakes up you tell her how you don't think that the house needs ANY MORE CUSHIONS that there are to many as it is. She'll understand.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
brutus77;bt1104 said:
Oh Finn, you poor baby. I know you miss your puppy brudder. Tell mommy to get off EBN right now and play ball with you. Try not to wrestle too much when your brudder gets home so mommy doesn't get mad! Kisses to you sweet boy.

:kisskiss:thank you, Auntie Rosalie, love Finn

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
pdolphin27;bt1105 said:
Oh Finn Finn Fin, go into the fridge grab that bottle of Chardonnay that mommy was sipping from last night and grab that cup she has next to the sink, yes the BIG one and pour her a nice big cup of wine and leave it next to the puter. She'll see it and think she poured it for herself and drink it. When she starts giggling you start rolling around on your back which will make her sit down and pet you and play with you and then she'll fall asleep on the sofa that she taped up covering you and your brothers fine work. Then you go over and jump up on the bench in front of the window and gather all of the pillows together and you get up on top of those pillows and take a nice long nap. Good boy!! When she wakes up you tell her how you don't think that the house needs ANY MORE CUSHIONS that there are to many as it is. She'll understand.

I'll tell mommy what u said, Uncle Phil, but i don't know if she's gonna like it, about the cushions, i mean.

And how did u know she was drinking that Chardonnay and always has a big glass on the sink like that? you must have ESP powers.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes Finn I have ESP, Especially Stupid Powers, it helps sometimes. I didn't tell you to tell her about our ploy for her to give you more attention though, you can't tattle on your uncle like that. I know Rory would never do that!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.