I may be a tad bit CRAZY!!!

JessicaK11

Mar 3, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Meet Diesels new brother. I had to get another one when I saw this sweet boy. I pick him up tonight. He is already 5 months old. IMG_4183.JPGIMG_4178.JPG

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
OMG! Lucky you!!!!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh my goodness!!!!! He certainly is stunning!!! Congratulations! I am looking forward to the adventures of Diesel and __________

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Good luck with two of these terrors! :D He looks amazing!

OP
JessicaK11

JessicaK11

Mar 3, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
We have named him Duke, Diesel is for sure jealous and it is going to take some time getting use too since he was so spoiled and not around other dogs. Duke has been around plenty and doesn't care to continue to play with Diesel, like Diesel doesn't know when to stop going for him. Hopefully not long adjusting times and they can be best friends. I have ordered them both their own crate and a bigger one so they can go in there when they want and I feed them both in separate rooms. Duke is already 5 mths old and 3 weeks older than Diesel. When I went and picked him up, I had a surprise thrown at me that oh he has had a cough but he should be over it soon. I don't understand why it was never mentioned before, but I will never know. These breeders get over there head and its the same one I got Diesel from and she really wanted me to have him because they didn't have time for "duke." He wasn't cheap by any means but poor guy is going to the vet today. He does not sound good and I can not stand ones that get too many dogs and have no time. These are my babies. We have already fallen in love with Duke so it would crush my heart if its anything serious. I already called her again and let her know that I will be taking him in and I will let her know the outcome.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are like potato chips….

how are they doing?

how is Duke?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online