Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So, so H-O-T...!!!

This evening we went on a field trip to Pet Smart, to escape the heat and for the boys to get out of the house. I think they were getting a bit of cabin fever, as I was. Those two are cooped up in the house all day long and they needed to get out and about this evening.

As usual, they get so much attention from peeps while at the store. It makes it hard to shop actually, only b/c everyone wants to say HI to the boys! :yes: We walked around a little and also looked at the toy aisle. I haven't gotten them a new toy in...a month?! Found a couple Nylabones that were "on sale" so got those, paid for our stuff, and headed out into the stifling heat once again.

So that was our little excursion on this very hot May night. I think tomorrow it's supposed to be just as hot, if not hotter...oh boy. :w00t:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sounds like fun Henny… we are freezing here in TN!!! I don't know what happened, but it dipped into the 50's today, and yesterday it was 86!!! :blink:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
And to think, the summer is just beginning.....

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online