I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Homer~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
homer.jpg

Please welcome 3-year-old Homer to Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue. He writes: I have a strange addiction. I am addicted to water, especially the water in the swimming pool! Up until a year ago, everything was great and then I watched the summer Olympics. That is where my love to swim started. I put on my Speedo and off I ran to bring home the gold for my family.
Well, things did not go as planned that day. My dreams of being the next Michael Phelps died when I sunk right to the bottom. But, being a determined Bulldog, wearing my Speedo, several times I have tried to swim. Same outcome every time… I sink. I sat and looked out the window at the water… If no one was watching, I’d run out and be gone like the wind. I dream about swimming, doing water aerobatics, sun bathing, getting a killer tan, etc. My water obsession is real.
It was to the point that I just wore a life jacket 24/7 because my family knew, with active teenagers coming and going, I was going to go swimming. It didn’t matter to me the season either. Even in the dead of winter, I would jump right in head first! All I really know is my family loved me dearly. I was loved enough to know I would never be able to swim and before something really awful happened when no one was looking. I needed a family that did not have a pool. I am “thick” also, and I think I am a lap Bulldog. I am looking for a family that is active and it would be great if they have kids. I had a 10-year-old Bulldog brother that I loved dearly and I often socialized with other dogs in my neighborhood.
I have come to the conclusion I will never be the next gold medal swimmer, but in the world of Bulldogs, I am SOLID gold!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.