wendyk313

Feb 25, 2015
TX
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
My name is Wendy and I adopted Bella, a 3 yr old EB on 2-25-15. I adopted her from a local no Kill shelter. They received several EB from an unfortunate animal hording situation. Bella is a super sweet and loving EB. She was kept in this tiny cage and her coat was a mess. But it gets worse, at some point she had a broken jaw, that was not treated. She is missing several teeth on the right side. Next week we have to go back for more teeth extractions and cleaning.
In spite of this, she is the most loving and affectionate EB. Of course, there are some issues, and I've already received advice from wonderful members. Thanks Petra! I'm looking forward to the wealth of knowledge from you guys to help me give her the best life. I'm transitioning her over to Taste of the Wild food. I have her on a limited ingredient food and I've been adding Fish Oil. I think the ToTW may be better, but if ya'll have any other suggestions, I'm open...Her weight is good at 40lbs..I'm soaking the dry food now because of the teeth issue and adding a little canned on top. Her coat definitely shows the lack of quality food. She has some bald areas on her side, maybe just from laying down all the time in a cage, idk... She now has a big bed with lots of soft fluffy blankets...Nice to meet everyone..:)

Attachments

• GEDC1682.jpg
    GEDC1682.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 150

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:Thank you for rescuing that sweet girl! I feed my dogs TOTW, and they love it! I'll bet she will be so happy with you!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN Wendy & Bella, first off let me say THANK YOU for rescuing that sweet precious girl. You are indeed a wonderful soul for that. I am so happy & excited for Bella & her new - well deserved life she will now have. It's amazing to see a rescue gain your trust & love... It's the most rewarding feeling, esp when you see how at home they are. Keep us updated with pics & progress! Hugs from me & Tyson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
wendyk313

wendyk313

Feb 25, 2015
TX
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thanks, I'm glad your babies are doing well on ToTW. I hope it will help her too! She's not happy with the weather tho...sleet in Dallas...again...lol

bubs0604

Sep 9, 2012
fairfield ca
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Armstrong
You brought tears to my eyes with your story. Im so thankful she found a loving home. She's so precious!!!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Thank you for sharing her story, she is so so adorable:luv: I can't wait to hear more about her and her wonderful new life. Thank you Wendy for giving her the love she deserves:heart:

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
She is the cutest little thing. You can see her sweetness in her eyes!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN.... bella is a beauty! thank you so much for adopting her and giving her a great chance at a happy new life

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.