elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
What did he do!!???

(And I HATE we he looks at me with that cute little face, even when I catch him in the act - actually I love that cute little face LOL)

what did he do.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh Wow! He really had a chewfest! I suggest Apple Bitter spray on your furniture. It may be tough to break this behavior once it get started. That picture however is too cute. Makes it hard to be mad. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
​ohhhh dear...I feel your pain! Jake has chewed his way around and through our house! Too bad no one cares...cuz Herman is sooooooo dang cute! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The look on his face is.... 'hi mom.... thanks for the snack!'

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
LOL right - WHY would he chew the toys if he could eat the chair?
Luckily, he's helped mommy to prove to daddy that she needs a new dining room set...hhhmmmm maybe I just didnt stop him because I had ulterior motives??? Nah, that's not true.

@Corlando445 I tried XXX HOT SAUCE before on some furniture. It was supposed to be triple hot. It stunned him at first, but he just gobbled it up, wanting more.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What can you do when they're so cute like that. I still have to keep a close watch on BabyGirl.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
been there..... Luckily they will outgrow it . Until then, you can't give Herman free reign of the house..

now, go to home depot get some medium & fine grit sandpaper and matching wood stain... You now have your project for this weekend !

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oopsie....:laugh:

Wilson ate the corner of my window ledge and parts of siding of the house while he was sitting on the deck. Guess he thought that'd be a nice snack.

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
...and guess who threw up over night about 1/4 cup of my wooden chair :cursing:

LOL [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] I think I might need more than sand paper and wood stain at this point. what a project.

Last edited by a moderator:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what a naughty boy. i guess he votes for the new dining set to :2thumbs:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
...and guess who threw up over night about 1/4 cup of my wooden chair :cursing:

LOL @Jack Daniels I think I might need more than sand paper and wood stain at this point. what a project.

The other evening Gunny had a 4th Meal of bark, rocks, grass, dirt, leaves and other outdoor treats. We took a nap on the couch and I woke up to him licking a leaf off my chin that had previously been in his stomach as well as a chest covered in the rest of his 4th Meal. I feel your pain!!!

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
The other evening Gunny had a 4th Meal of bark, rocks, grass, dirt, leaves and other outdoor treats. We took a nap on the couch and I woke up to him licking a leaf off my chin that had previously been in his stomach as well as a chest covered in the rest of his 4th Meal. I feel your pain!!!

Ugggggggh, I'm gonna be sick LOL Ewwwww. That's really gross LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online