Hello! This is Zelda :)

ZeldasMom

Nov 3, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zelda
I've been a member here for a bit and come searching when I have questions. Everyone has been so helpful. I've finally uploaded a few pictures of my girl and wanted to properly introduce ourselves. We got her 5 months after we lost our 3 1/2 year old daughter, Brooklyn. She has saved me in so many ways it's hard to put into words. I had dogs growing up but having a Bulldog is a whole other ballgame LOL - she's the sweetest girl ever. Totally stubborn and absolutely hilarious! (next task will be figuring out how to size the pics so they're not so big - sorry!)
IMG_20220707_120912_588.jpg
IMG_20220730_203603_356.jpg
20220713_221533.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@ZeldasMom Zelda looks so sweet.Love the pics. Welcome to EBN,and happy to have you and Zelda here. So sorry to learn of the loss of your daughter. Everyone here is always willing to help if you need it or have questions.

OP
ZeldasMom

ZeldasMom

Nov 3, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zelda
@ZeldasMom Zelda looks so sweet.Love the pics. Welcome to EBN,and happy to have you and Zelda here. So sorry to learn of the loss of your daughter. Everyone here is always willing to help if you need it or have questions.
Thank you 💚

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Welcome to you and beautiful Zelda :welcome:
I am so sorry to hear of your incredible loss. I know Zelda will bring you much joy, laughter and love as you move forward.

We are happy to have you here 💕

OP
ZeldasMom

ZeldasMom

Nov 3, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zelda
Welcome to you and beautiful Zelda :welcome:
I am so sorry to hear of your incredible loss. I know Zelda will bring you much joy, laughter and love as you move forward.

We are happy to have you here 💕
Thank you so much 💚

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN!!! Zelda is absolutely gorgeous! What a face.... bulldogs are velcro dogs so she will be your shadow and cuddle bug.

So very sorry for the loss of your daughter.. sending you many prayers of love and strength.

OP
ZeldasMom

ZeldasMom

Nov 3, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zelda
Welcome to EBN!!! Zelda is absolutely gorgeous! What a face.... bulldogs are velcro dogs so she will be your shadow and cuddle bug.

So very sorry for the loss of your daughter.. sending you many prayers of love and strength.
She's definitely velcro!! She's just the best. Thank you 💚

Last edited:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Welcome to EBN……

So sorry to hear the loss of your daughter. Velcro Zelda for a reason. Glad you introduced us to the beautiful Zelda. ❤️

OP
ZeldasMom

ZeldasMom

Nov 3, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zelda
Welcome to EBN……

So sorry to hear the loss of your daughter. Velcro Zelda for a reason. Glad you introduced us to the beautiful Zelda. ❤️
Thank you - I think that'll be her new nickname! 💚

OP
ZeldasMom

ZeldasMom

Nov 3, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zelda
Welcome to you both. Zelda is a pretty bullygirl. It's nice you could join us. We love having you here. Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun.
Thank you! 💚

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.