HELLO everyone, it's been awhile - some pics of my "lovebug" and son

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Otis 1 - New 07-31.jpgOtis - New - 07-31-13.jpg Two of the "3" loves of my life. Hope you all are doing well and are spending time "chasing summer" xoxo to all.

Last edited:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
BTW, I'm excited, I filled out an application to foster for our local bulldog rescue also.

Fingers & paws crossed a new bully comes wiggling into your life soon

Otis is such a stud

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Awesome pictures, and Congrats on the fostering!!! I would LOVE to do that, I just know if would be able to say goodbye to them...

OP
LynnA

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Awesome pictures, and Congrats on the fostering!!! I would LOVE to do that, I just know if would be able to say goodbye to them...
I know it, I'm not sure also - you know in a funny sort of way I hoping my husband will fall in love with the foster and we will keep - maybe my way of getting another bully....lol My husband is dead against another and/or the fostering - not because he doesn't love Otis but because of the medical issues and expense which we have learned all to well with Otis - but never-the-less I want them all.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I know it, I'm not sure also - you know in a funny sort of way I hoping my husband will fall in love with the foster and we will keep - maybe my way of getting another bully....lol My husband is dead against another and/or the fostering - not because he doesn't love Otis but because of the medical issues and expense which we have learned all to well with Otis - but never-the-less I want them all.
I think that your plan will work... especially if you get a female!!! LOL A good friend who works as a vet tech told me before we got any bullies that bulldogs are a vet's dream!!! I agree, but honestly they are the sweetest dogs on the planet :heartsign:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Love those photos, especially the second one...look at Otis' face! Such a sweetheart!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I think that your plan will work... especially if you get a female!!! LOL A good friend who works as a vet tech told me before we got any bullies that bulldogs are a vet's dream!!! I agree, but honestly they are the sweetest dogs on the planet :heartsign:

That's funny..My vet told me that when you get a bulldog its like writing out a check for 5000 dollars and just waiting for it to be cashed..but youre right there isn't another breed I could imagine having now!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a fantastic picture

attachment.php

OP
LynnA

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Re: HELLO everyone, it's been awhile - some pics of my "lovebug" and son

Thanks Bruce...busy summer here in Maine - hope all is well with you and yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, it's one of my new fav's

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.