Hello Bailey Here !!!

jpimienta91

Mar 13, 2019
Miami, FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
Just wanted to say hi and glad to join the group, My name is bailey, im 12 1/2 weeks and now 18 pounds. Im extremely spoiled and make my mom and dad spend all their money on me. Here are some of my pictures.

Bailey 1 day.jpg

The day my parents picked me. Im all the way to the left!

Bailey 2 day.jpg

My second day home with my parents

bailey hogs bed.jpg

Hogging up the bed, I take 3/4 my parents hang on for life

escape from crate.jpg

Mom and dad tried crating me but i escaped and ran into the room to get me on the bed

sleep with mom.jpg

How i sleep after im done hogging the bed

mud.jpg

Found some mud in the backyard

beach.jpg

Thats all for now, but more pictures to come since my parents phones are filled with all my pictures!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Great photos n adorable!!!

Keep them coming. Going to be interesting this little one.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh so adorable! We are very happy to see you Bailey and tell your parents that
1) all beds and furniture belongs to you now by default
2) all phone memory will be filled by your pictures
3) all spare money will go on bulldog toys and treats, period!!!

OP
J

jpimienta91

Mar 13, 2019
Miami, FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
Thank you everyone, I made my parents take me to the beach yesterday, later tonight going to put my paws in the pool! Parents are looking for a lifejacket for me incase i fall of the first step

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful girl! Welcome to EBN.... more and more pictures [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

jpimienta91

Mar 13, 2019
Miami, FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
Beautiful girl! Welcome to EBN.... more and more pictures [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

bailey bone.jpg

Bailey sure loves pictures. This is her waiting for her frozen bone marrow that i stuffed with yogurt! her favorite

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you! Bailey and friends have there own IG. [MENTION=1190]Bacon[/MENTION]bruceandbailey

Just followed you, Er, them

OP
J

jpimienta91

Mar 13, 2019
Miami, FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
Just followed you, Er, them

Haha thanks! Bailey had a can of blue buffalo wet food (not sure which one exactly) mixed with some type of cooked meat and ended up with a horrible case of diarrhea. Was scratching and itching, had no appetite and didnā€™t want to do anything but be in her crate. One eye looked lazy and red seemed to want to roll back. She didnā€™t even want water. Stayed in with her last night gave some Benadryl and slept with her by my side. Luckily she woke up great and normal filled with energy. Gave her some water and an boiled egg with shell and she chomped it down and stomach was back to normal!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha thanks! Bailey had a can of blue buffalo wet food (not sure which one exactly) mixed with some type of cooked meat and ended up with a horrible case of diarrhea. Was scratching and itching, had no appetite and didnā€™t want to do anything but be in her crate. One eye looked lazy and red seemed to want to roll back. She didnā€™t even want water. Stayed in with her last night gave some Benadryl and slept with her by my side. Luckily she woke up great and normal filled with energy. Gave her some water and an boiled egg with shell and she chomped it down and stomach was back to normal!

Happy she is better... something didnā€™t agree with her

OP
J

jpimienta91

Mar 13, 2019
Miami, FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
Happy she is better... something didnā€™t agree with her

Yea she was over at a friends house and they gave her some bbq and bad dog food. Sheā€™s better now And stool is getting better. Since she pretty much fasted a full day I switched her to full raw meals only and sheā€™s loving it. Her energy found a new level. I thought puppies sleep most of the day! Not this one.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yea she was over at a friends house and they gave her some bbq and bad dog food. Sheā€™s better now And stool is getting better. Since she pretty much fasted a full day I switched her to full raw meals only and sheā€™s loving it. Her energy found a new level. I thought puppies sleep most of the day! Not this one.

Lol... sheā€™ll crash hard at some point

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.