cgris

cgris

Feb 21, 2020
Texas
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
My beautiful girl Harley passed away tonight, I do not know why as she had no health issues and she was only 7 years old. She had gone outside to use the bathroom and after a bit I went out to get her to come in and that is when I found her dead on the back porch. She will be greatly missed as she was a really special part of our family.

** Just an update, our vet said it appears she died of an aneurism. I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of your responses, they truly mean a lot to me.

Last edited:

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Oh my…. So sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl. Hugs to you and your family.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What an awful shock for you. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
My beautiful girl Harley passed away tonight, I do not know why as she had no health issues and she was only 7 years old. She had gone outside to use the bathroom and after a bit I went out to get her to come in and that is when I found her dead on the back porch. She will be greatly missed as she was a really special part of our family.

I’m sorry for your loss of Harley,

She was beautiful!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a horrible shock to you all... she is a beautiful girl. So very sorry fo your loss.

rest well sweet girl.

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
We are so very sorry to hear this sad news. We'll keep you in our prayers during this difficult time.

BullyAngel13.jpg

Mechadogzilla

Nov 15, 2020
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo(English Bulldog) and Hans(Rottweiler)
I am sorry for your loss. Keep the good memories of Harley with you always.

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
So sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the shock you must have felt. Prayers for you and Harley.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Such a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. There have been so many shocking losses this year of our babies. She has joined them at the rainbow bridge, she will not be alone.

OP
cgris

cgris

Feb 21, 2020
Texas
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Such a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. There have been so many shocking losses this year of our babies. She has joined them at the rainbow bridge, she will not be alone.
Thank you

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online