TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Happy 10th birthday to my first love, Tyson! 33.jpg

Tyson - even though I know you'll never read this, I hope you feel my love for you every day. You have been my sunshine when times were gray, you have lifted me up out of places that no one else could. The joy you bring to my life is indescribable. I can't believe how quick the time passes but I'm grateful for every day and every moment I get with you. You are truly my best friend. I give thanks to God for your great health despite a few bumps we've had along the way, and I thank God for making you strong and getting you through them. I love the joys of playing, walking and cuddling together ...and even the moments in which you nearly make me unconscious with your flatulence, LOL.... still I love you no less. Although you're getting grumpier with your age; just know that no matter how old you are, how weak you get, or how much additional care/things you need you...I will be there by your side; and that still wouldn't replace what you've given to me. Always remember that I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby boy you will be. :heart:

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Happy Birthday Tyson!!!! He's such a handsome boy! I'm sure he feels your love for him!!! I felt it through your words!!! Have a wonderful, treat filled day Tyson!!! Love Penny and Lockjaw!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW… what a milestone!!! :w00t:

A VERY HAPPY TENTH BIRTHDAY TO YOU TYSON!!! We LOVE you so much here at EBN, and we are so HAPPY to celebrate this milestone w/you and your family!!!

:wave5: :balloons::birthday::juggle::birthday2::cake3::wave5:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Happy 10th birthday to my first love, Tyson! View attachment 95561

Tyson - even though I know you'll never read this, I hope you feel my love for you every day. You have been my sunshine when times were gray, you have lifted me up out of places that no one else could. The joy you bring to my life is indescribable. I can't believe how quick the time passes but I'm grateful for every day and every moment I get with you. You are truly my best friend. I give thanks to God for your great health despite a few bumps we've had along the way, and I thank God for making you strong and getting you through them. I love the joys of playing, walking and cuddling together ...and even the moments in which you nearly make me unconscious with your flatulence, LOL.... still I love you no less. Although you're getting grumpier with your age; just know that no matter how old you are, how weak you get, or how much additional care/things you need you...I will be there by your side; and that still wouldn't replace what you've given to me. Always remember that I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby boy you will be. :heart:

So beautiful! I have tears in my eyes right now......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON !!!!! May God bless you with many, many more years with your loving Mama!!!

Joey is sending you big birthday licks and hugs!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy 10th birthday to my first love, Tyson! View attachment 95561

Now that I am done crying,I want to wish you a
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
TyTy!!!!! Mom knows that we all love you and her and you are Da' Man!! You are now in the double digits and take it slow and easy!
:loveeyes::birthday1::pupbirthday::confetti::cake3::birthday2::balloons::birthday: I wish I could be there to give you a big mushy kiss:blowkiss: and a hug!:hug2: I know you would hate it-but I'd LOVE it!! Keep on keepin' on, Tyson.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON!!!
Sending him lots and lots of kissins and lovins on his big boy birthday!

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Happy Birthday Tyson!!! Enjoy[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jessica... that is beautiful! :tissue:

Happy Birthday handsome.... hope you have an utterly fantastic day and you get a great big treat, some cake, a few toys, oh, and an antler, maybe some balloons, or a new ball... how about a new hat, yea, new cowboy hat, that would look great one you.

:birthday5::pupbirthday::birthday2::birthday6::balloons::balloons:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online