Gingivectomy/Epulis Removal

berlin78

Jun 23, 2017
WA State
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie & Chloe (Bella RIP 2019)
Well, Monday is the day! Sophie has to have her oral surgery; we are scared, of course, but the vet spoke to me at length about it and is very confident. We have been taking our girls to this office for a long time and they definitely have a good knowledge of brachycephalic dogs. We'll be praying all weekend and all Monday and I would ask for your prayers as well. She is our precious, sweet girl who was just 2.5 lbs when we took her to her first vet visit and now she's 40 lbs and eight years old and she's just the BEST!

Thank you all so much!

Oh, and here is a photo of her weird self somehow "comfy" in a chair! LOL

Attachments

• Soph Wierd.jpg
    Soph Wierd.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 34

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Good luck! Sending positive thoughts for Monday.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Well, Monday is the day! Sophie has to have her oral surgery; we are scared, of course, but the vet spoke to me at length about it and is very confident. We have been taking our girls to this office for a long time and they definitely have a good knowledge of brachycephalic dogs. We'll be praying all weekend and all Monday and I would ask for your prayers as well. She is our precious, sweet girl who was just 2.5 lbs when we took her to her first vet visit and now she's 40 lbs and eight years old and she's just the BEST!

Thank you all so much!

Oh, and here is a photo of her weird self somehow "comfy" in a chair! LOL

Good luck, hope it goes well Monday!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@berlin78 Sending prayers to you and Sophie for her surgery. My girl, Maude, just recently had a large epilus removed. She is 10 years old. It had grown to the point that it was really bothering her. She did great, and came home the next morning, and acted like nothing happened! I totally trust her Vet. Sophie will do great,too.:love:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love and prayers to you all... please keep us posted on Monday after she is out of surgery.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Prayers:pray2:Sent today for Sophie's surgery.

OP
berlin78

berlin78

Jun 23, 2017
WA State
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
UPDATE:
She is in recovery! YAY! Things went well, her tiny teeth are apparently now FREE of her gums, lol. We have always said she had piranha teeth! Be interesting to see if she looks different...
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. We pick her up at 3:30pm. Can't wait.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
UPDATE:
She is in recovery! YAY! Things went well, her tiny teeth are apparently now FREE of her gums, lol. We have always said she had piranha teeth! Be interesting to see if she looks different...
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. We pick her up at 3:30pm. Can't wait.
Awesome glad it went well, hope she has a speedy recovery.

Keep us updated on recovery!

OP
berlin78

berlin78

Jun 23, 2017
WA State
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
She is home with her Papa and Chloe today; she didn't hardly eat last night, still quite groggy and slept most of the evening. I definitely didn't get much sleep from listening to her breathing/not breathing (or so I thought!) throughout the night; plus, her ear infection has her shaking her head now and again, but we are working on that with medicine and food change. She definitely had an appetite this morning!

Thank you all so very much! Haven't yet seen her tiny teeth, but I'll get photos when I can. :love:

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
She is home with her Papa and Chloe today; she didn't hardly eat last night, still quite groggy and slept most of the evening. I definitely didn't get much sleep from listening to her breathing/not breathing (or so I thought!) throughout the night; plus, her ear infection has her shaking her head now and again, but we are working on that with medicine and food change. She definitely had an appetite this morning!

Thank you all so very much! Haven't yet seen her tiny teeth, but I'll get photos when I can. :love:

Glad to hear she is doing well, hopefully she has a speedy recovery!

OP
berlin78

berlin78

Jun 23, 2017
WA State
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks to you all for the well wishes. Still haven't seen the teeth yet, but she's in great spirits and was playful as ever last night when I got home. Hope you all are well!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks to you all for the well wishes. Still haven't seen the teeth yet, but she's in great spirits and was playful as ever last night when I got home. Hope you all are well!
So happy to see all went well! Keep those updates coming an get a picture for us

Members online

No members online now.