Getting bullys in costume is good exercise!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think i (hopefully) burned a ton of calories trying to get my boys to keep their costumes on just so i could take a decent shot.

Originally, Finn was supposed to be the sherrif, and Tate the punker but i switched last minute. I already posted in the Halloween costume thread but i wanted to post some more of Tate in his outfit, just to get the whole sheriff-y feel!

IMG_0065.jpg the Sheriff checking for evidence...IMG_0062.jpg just taking a break...

IMG_0084.jpgall done with my shift now...i'm calling it a day!

111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He makes a cute sheriff. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I think i (hopefully) burned a ton of calories trying to get my boys to keep their costumes on just so i could take a decent shot.Originally, Finn was supposed to be the sherrif, and Tate the punker but i switched last minute. I already posted in the Halloween costume thread but i wanted to post some more of Tate in his outfit, just to get the whole sheriff-y feel!View attachment 13060 the Sheriff checking for evidence...View attachment 13061 just taking a break...View attachment 13062all done with my shift now...i'm calling it a day!
OMGoodness ! I love that sheriffy thing! But the HAT makes the man..err..Bully!! :laugh: I can imagine one person..2 bullies..2 costumes! Now THAT would've been a great video!!

L

Lucy-licious

:rofl: I feel your pain [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION].
I got Lucy a fairy/witch type costume. black tutu and wings.

Cute yeah??
Lol NO!! Nightmare!

20 pics or more in 10 minutes fighting to keep the damn witch hat on her head and I gave up exhausted and none of the pics are good enough to post.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION], it's so true...it's those darn hats! and wigs that only have a tie for under the chin or behind the ears..those are the challenges that we bully parents face!

don't give up though, i want to see Lucy in her fairy witch costume!! :yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is the cutest sherriff I've ever seen ............

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
You should've of warned me this would be cuteness overload. I'm just a puddle of goo. Seriously though, that's got to be the cutest sheriff I've ever seen.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Time is running out for the Costume contest... well, ok you still have a couple of weeks. But Im just reminding everyone to get their entries in.

VERY cute.... thanx for sharing.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
sooo cute! i got Brooklyn the cutest monkey costume and she won't keep it on. theres a hood part that she shakes off and she LOVES to get the tail since she finally has one that she can reach in the costume. i also got a lion costume for Molly but she isn't going to be here in time for Halloween now. hopefully they will both still fit next year and when Brooke is a little older and more cooperative.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Very cute!! It sucks we spend all the time getting our bully's all dressed up and we are laughing our butts off, all the while taking 40 pictures and getting a big fat 0 good one!! Vegas hates his pictures taken and he knows the camera so he immediately closes his eyes or looks sideways, I end up getting so mad at him!!!

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Lucy hates having her picture taken too, but instead of sitting there and simply looking away or shutting her eyes she barges around the house or bulldozes us :cursing:

I suppose I should expect it though I hardly set a good example.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Haha, how cute is that?? Awww.

Delilah doesn't really like anything on her head, either. Lately she's been a stinker with any clothes though..little turd. She used to love clothes.

At least she doesn't hide from the camera though, she poses for treats! :lmao:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.