Gardening work

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor has found his role on the gardening team.
solpojken.JPG

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
He is SO cuteā€¦ I have the same ball for Willow, and she LOVES that thingā€¦ they try to play tug-or-war w/it :blink:

Castor used to play with it a lot when he first got it two years ago but yesterday I must admit he didn't even touch it but just lay down next to it and went to sleep...

Brian Karn

May 6, 2016
Yep, that's our tug of war ball too! Love it. He's adorable.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] If you don't stop working Castor so hard, someone may call the authorities!

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
@cefe13 If you don't stop working Castor so hard, someone may call the authorities!

You know what, I think that someone might very well be Castor himself. Somewhat irreverently, we sometimes joke about Castor calling the helpline of the bulldogs' rights association when he's not pleased with us. In Sweden, the children's rights organisation is called BRIS (an acronym for 'barnens rƤtt i samhƤllet' = children's rights in society) and that acronym in Swedish works for bulldogs' rights in society too.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like he is doing a great job of it. :heart:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
PƃĀ¼ppy
Sweet picture :heart:
Guarding a precious ball is hard work :yes:;)

PĆ¼ppy has got exactly the same ball :D The first one of these she got when she was young - she loved to destroy him to all those little strings those particular balls are made of. Later, when I decided to buy her another one, she wasn't that interested anymore, so that ball is still with us :rolleyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is he getting paid? looking that good and hard at work, can be expensive.

SO freakin' handsome :luv:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Castor has found his role on the gardening team.
View attachment 98313

Now Castor...I want you to hook up with @ddnene 's Walter. Walter can teach you all about landscaping...Walter is the Bomb when it comes to gardening especially ensuring the garden sprinklers are in proper working condition. My Jewel can teach you proper watering techniques if she is allowed to hold the watering hose. And my Bentley boy will just supervise as this is what he is good at. Just watching. If anything is left out of place, Bentley will bark to let you know exactly that. I left a rake leaning against the garden fence and Bentley barked and barked and barked until I put the damn thing away. Dug gone supervisor Bentley...then I went back to my cigar and Scotch.

Brian Karn

May 6, 2016
Pulling weeds this morning and this is exactly what I expect of Mr. Anti-sunsocial. Daisy on the other hand is loving soaking it up!

3496edabf02d9144b6eb913538db0c20.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.