Fromm Beef Frittata

kyredneck

Mar 20, 2021
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Levi
Thinking of switching Levi over to Fromm from Victor Grain Free,, he ain’t diggn’ the Victor much at the moment. Where is the best place to order from as Chewy doesn’t carry it. Thanks

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thinking of switching Levi over to Fromm from Victor Grain Free,, he ain’t diggn’ the Victor much at the moment. Where is the best place to order from as Chewy doesn’t carry it. Thanks

Fromm is a good brand. I prefer Acana as it has the highest protein count from the meat side. But Fromm, Zignature are good brands.

Beef Frittata has potatoes in it. Keep an eye on that :)

OP
kyredneck

kyredneck

Mar 20, 2021
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Levi
Which Acana do you recommend? I can buy it locally

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Which Acana do you recommend? I can buy it locally

He’s a puppy right? So many newcomers with puppies I can remember who’s who lol… anyhooo “if” so under 6-7months old I always feed my pups before I change to raw was Orijen. Made by same company. Once they’ve reached 6ish months they went straight on Acana single protein bags. Orijen is very rich n high in calories. A puppy thrives on their first yr which is why it’s important they’re fed right that first yr. Also why for an English Bulldog you can’t keep them on Origen forever unless you cut their portions. Most people won’t. The single protein bags of Acana, like mentioned, the protein count is from the meat. Most companies will use the legumes as their “count”. Acana uses approx 3% only as others will be over 10%. That’s how they save $. You might pay a bit more for Acana but you know what you’re feeding your dog. Start with the single protein bags with duck as it’s easier to digest. Once bag is finished take another flavour. Do take the chicken while puppy. As puppies they’re building their immune system so yes don’t be afraid of chicken. Monitor every bag “IF” any allergies. Like that you will know what your dog can’t have if any allergies. Very rare puppies get allergies so why that age is important you “rotate” the protein bags once finished. BTW you do the rotating even if it’s not a puppy. Like that you will know what to avoid. Usually it’s not the protein the issue but another ingredient in the bags. Acana or not. Acana limits themselves by adding all sorts of ingredients why dogs have less issues. They have duck, beef, lamb, fish which is a must for all dogs cause of the oils, chicken, pork….

Yes a good pet shop will carry Acana.

https://acana.com/

OP
kyredneck

kyredneck

Mar 20, 2021
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Levi
He is 14 months,, there is a “high end” pet food store here that carry the top tier foods Fromm, Arcana, Victor, ect. that my regular pet store does not carry.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
He is 14 months,, there is a “high end” pet food store here that carry the top tier foods Fromm, Arcana, Victor, ect. that my regular pet store does not carry.

14 months start on single protein bags…. :)

Mechadogzilla

Nov 15, 2020
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo(English Bulldog) and Hans(Rottweiler)
I switched over to Fromm when I got Hugo. My Rottweiler seems to like Fromm (we have tried several flavors) more than his previous food. My bully is on Fromm puppy food; he likes it - but he likes anything edible.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I switched over to Fromm when I got Hugo. My Rottweiler seems to like Fromm (we have tried several flavors) more than his previous food. My bully is on Fromm puppy food; he likes it - but he likes anything edible.

They’re like little vacuums lol
Fromm is a good brand. I just look for the highest protein count from the meat side. A reason why I switched completely to a raw diet.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.