Found baby

May 3, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Found male English bulldog in Missouri city Texas. He had on a collar but no tag and no chip. I have notified all the local agencies and even those up to 50 miles away but Iā€™m getting no responses which leads me to believe that he was stolen and someone for some reason just dropped him off heā€™s white and brown with a white neck and a brown brindle color body. He is very friendly Iā€™m desperately trying and I am desperately trying to find his parents. Please help I can be contacted at 281-635-1832.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Found male English bulldog in Missouri city Texas. He had on a collar but no tag and no chip. I have notified all the local agencies and even those up to 50 miles away but Iā€™m getting no responses which leads me to believe that he was stolen and someone for some reason just dropped him off heā€™s white and brown with a white neck and a brown brindle color body. He is very friendly Iā€™m desperately trying and I am desperately trying to find his parents. Please help I can be contacted at 281-635-1832.

Best thing to do is get him into a bulldog rescue... they can potentially find owners or a great new home. Texas has a few... [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=4729]Chumly[/MENTION]1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Have you checked on Pawboost.com?

I will post him on a Houston bulldog group I belong to. Edited to add. I have posted him on the group. Fingers crossed.

Just saw he is already on the bulldog group!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
You can contact English Bulldog Rescue Network Houston, they have a website and facebook page.

Staff online

Members online