Last edited:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Where do you get your antlers? I have bought a few from Amazon and have looked at a couple of sites on the web that specialize in antlers. Both my dogs, Ace the OEB and Gabe the maltese both like them, Problem is they always want the one the other has.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Where do you get your antlers? I have bought a few from Amazon and have looked at a couple of sites on the web that specialize in antlers. Both my dogs, Ace the OEB and Gabe the maltese both like them, Problem is they always want the one the other has.

Tim..we get ours from either Yellowstone Antlers or Grateful Shed..online. We get the xlarge Elk..last forever..You buy by the pound..so I get like 7 at a time. Share ith my daughters Golden..and always put out 2 or 3 at once..because..yup! They like the same one! Lol

Awwwwwww! Forde...he will enjoy that for sure! Jake likes to throw his around the room! :eek:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is one happy bully!

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde

i bought forde's at a local pet store in g'boro called All Pets Considered.......i had one that i got from petsmart it was a large and that thing was still so small compared to this one.......comparing i would say this new one is about 5 times the girth and 3 inches longer.....he loves it much better ..... [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], forde likes to throw this around too....funny to watch:)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is one happy camper.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Tim..we get ours from either Yellowstone Antlers or Grateful Shed..online. We get the xlarge Elk..last forever..You buy by the pound..so I get like 7 at a time. Share ith my daughters Golden..and always put out 2 or 3 at once..because..yup! They like the same one! Lol

Awwwwwww! Forde...he will enjoy that for sure! Jake likes to throw his around the room! :eek:

Thanks

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online