football smack talk thread

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's Official! Game day is headed between the hedges for LSU vs UGA!!

a4edyse5.jpg

​How bout them DAWGS?!? WOOOOHOOO!!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Congrats to the GA Dawgs for holding on to win a classic college football game. OK LSU those young defenders have had baptism by fire. So no excuses for the rest of the year. hahaha

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Come on you know that LSU's season is over be cause a washed up track star and wannabe bobsledder said it is!!!! :ROFL:

I just need them to win one game the rest of the season (Bama) and they could lose the rest including the Aggie game and the world will be just. :evilha:

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Looks this thread went soft while I was gone. its a smack talk forum and smack will be spoken.

Hey Giant fans. Miss me? I wasn't gonna come back to this thread until the giants win a game but I don't have that kinda time on this earth. I'm glad they don't actually play in NY. Eli and company are stinking up the state.
I took the Chiefs giving 4.5 points. I actually told my bookie he could take 10 points and I would still take the chiefs because the giants are horrid this year. Thanks for lining my pockets as you go 0 - 4, NY.

It's good to be back :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Looks this thread went soft while I was gone. its a smack talk forum and smack will be spoken.

Hey Giant fans. Miss me? I wasn't gonna come back to this thread until the giants win a game but I don't have that kinda time on this earth. I'm glad they don't actually play in NY. Eli and company are stinking up the state.
I took the Chiefs giving 4.5 points. I actually told my bookie he could take 10 points and I would still take the chiefs because the giants are horrid this year. Thanks for lining my pockets as you go 0 - 4, NY.

It's good to be back :)

Well well good to see you! That's a FIERCE avatar Mike!!

Go Falcons!!!!!!!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
needs no words, LOL!!:houston.jpg Go Hawks!! 4-0

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am ashamed of the Giants (not a big fan) but I am from NJ and they are just crapping this year!!! I mean come on 2 blow outs in a row

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Taking some of those hefty winnings curtesy of the Kansas City Chiefs and laying a little on the dolphins for a long shot payoff. What do ya think, Phil?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taking some of those hefty winnings curtesy of the Kansas City Chiefs and laying a little on the dolphins for a long shot payoff. What do ya think, Phil?

Smart move, did you get 6.5?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.