ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The hubby got me the Fitbit Flex, I'm kinda wishing I had gotten the charge. Do you guys like the charge or surge better?!! PM me your e-mail address and I will add you as a friend, the challenges are addicting :w00t:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
What is the difference between the surge and the charge and are these wrist ones that you have I am buying one but want one that keeps track of my heart rate

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
I bought the Misfit Shine instead because I like the look of it better. It tracks steps & activity plus sleep patterns. But now... no friends! I have only had it a week and I am totally addicted to it. I even ran up & down the stairs about 10 times the other night when I hadn't quite met my goal for the day. Daisy thought I was nuts.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow, y'all making me one to get one. Ftse asked a great question, what's the diff between the flex and the charge?

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@Ftse100 @savemejeebus

I've been doing some research on the different Fitbit's… I have the Flex right now, but it doesn't show your actual steps, it has dots that go across the screen and it only holds a charge for about 3 days. The Charge has a 7-10 day charge, and it actually will show your steps on there. The Charge HR is the same as the regular Charge but it shows your heart rate. I'm not too concerned about my HR because mine is consistently on the low end, so I'm going to upgrade to the Charge because I would really like to be able to see how many steps I have taken after my boot camp class.

It's really a LOT of fun, especially when you get challenges from your friends to see if everyone can keep up w/the step goals for the day ;) Honestly it reminds me that I need to stay/keep active every day!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I wonder if they have a Fallalot? I could keep up with that!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] u r nuts!! :ROFL:

I've heard a ton about the Fitbit and now all of you are making me want to get one too. I need some serious motivation to M-O-V-E my butt :rundog:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] u r nuts!! :ROFL:

I've heard a ton about the Fitbit and now all of you are making me want to get one too. I need some serious motivation to M-O-V-E my butt :rundog:

Me too! Especially since my accident I think I've gained 20lbs :blink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@bullmama [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

YOU guys should get one!!! It really helps to remind you to keep active during the day… and when you are challenged against your friends it makes it FUN!!! ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@Ftse100 @savemejeebus

I've been doing some research on the different Fitbit's… I have the Flex right now, but it doesn't show your actual steps, it has dots that go across the screen and it only holds a charge for about 3 days. The Charge has a 7-10 day charge, and it actually will show your steps on there. The Charge HR is the same as the regular Charge but it shows your heart rate. I'm not too concerned about my HR because mine is consistently on the low end, so I'm going to upgrade to the Charge because I would really like to be able to see how many steps I have taken after my boot camp class.

It's really a LOT of fun, especially when you get challenges from your friends to see if everyone can keep up w/the step goals for the day ;) Honestly it reminds me that I need to stay/keep active every day!!!

I have been looking but I need one that keeps track of my heartrate so Ill probably go that way and get the charge HR then but are they the thick band ones that's the ponly problem don't know if I could wear that all day I hate wearing watches at any time.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's a pretty thick band, especially on the Charge or the Charge HR.

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I have one! and between getting my gall bladder out and using the flex for 2 weeks prior I have lost 15 lbs :) yay

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have one! and between getting my gall bladder out and using the flex for 2 weeks prior I have lost 15 lbs :) yay

That's awesome!!! I was doing great at first, but now it's summer and the kids are eating me out of house and home… JUNK FOOD galore!!! Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.