Fires in Alberta

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Same --- praying you are all safe as well as for those impacted. @helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
@helsonwheels I hope you and your family are far from the fires. Praying for your safety. @Manydogs
We are far. Most have died down, but a few are still out of control. im a good 10hr drive from fires. They are finding out itā€™s ā€œGreen Activistsā€œ setting fires. Our RCMP have caught some of these idiots. Thereā€™s a satellite video showing 6 or so fires all started at the same time which is like impossible to happened. Our new premier here in Alberta told Trudeau ā€œbeforeā€ the fires started said we will not accept his other new carbon tax July 1st. Few days later Alberta is on fire. The 4 premiers of the Maritime, 4 little provinces East of Quebec told Trudeau a week ago same thing, not paying his new tax cause people canā€™t afford more inflation, couple days later up in smoke. The one in Nova Scotia was deliberately set. These fires will travel to next province n so on. Thatā€™s what happened with Alberta, now in British Colombia.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi Helene. Just to let you know, the haze we are experiencing here in Maryland and Pennsylvania is from the wild fires in Canada. I guess the "greenies" are to blame.

I hope the RMCP rounds all them up and ties them to a stake in the middle of the fires they set.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@helsonwheels - did you see the satellite videos of ALL the fires starting at the exact same time??? Who knows what is real/true anymore, but it sure was interesting to see

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
@helsonwheels - did you see the satellite videos of ALL the fires starting at the exact same time??? Who knows what is real/true anymore, but it sure was interesting to see
Yes I did see it. And yes itā€™s true . Straight from a satellite above Quebec. I was there last week. They too caught some arsonists. Our Premier here in Alberta is hiring an outside province fire inspector cause RCMP n Firefighters canā€™t account for 172 wildfires. Meanwhile our moron Trudeau n team trying to blame it on climate changeā€¦ā€¦šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Members online

No members online now.