Finally a product that really works for those tear stains!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Hi guys! I know that many of you work your a***s off trying to keep those beautiful bulldog faces clean and stain free. All my bulldogs have white faces and those stains are really an eye sore. Voittos other ear also use to get really dirty quickly. My bullies stains were not too bad, but still they had some. And now, their faces are all white and pretty. Voittos ears stay clean as well. It is also not just for keeping the face and ears clean, that is just the result of all the healthy stuff it is made off.
It is manufactured in the UK, but can be shipped US and world wide.

https://bodydiagnostics4all.com/showoff

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi guys! I know that many of you work your a***s off trying to keep those beautiful bulldog faces clean and stain free. All my bulldogs have white faces and those stains are really an eye sore. Voittos other ear also use to get really dirty quickly. My bullies stains were not too bad, but still they had some. And now, their faces are all white and pretty. Voittos ears stay clean as well. It is also not just for keeping the face and ears clean, that is just the result of all the healthy stuff it is made off.

Priceless information!!! Thank you very much! Joey's tear stains are not that bad but I always love her white puppy face!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Very good info! I’m a big fan of probiotics as everyone know. It sure keeps the immune system clean. I don’t have that issue with mine. But, for the ones that do, I sure would try it especially if their on kibbles.

Thanks for sharing!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)

Thanks for sharing. Interesting. Have you ordered from there or do they have distributors in Finland/Scandinavia?

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I ordered from UK. Hopefully it doesn't get too complicated due to Brexit...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
You got till October 31st for Brexit...that being said it’s .....

A law designed to stop a no-deal Brexit on 31 October has been passed. If a deal is not agreed between the UK and EU by 19 October, and MPs don't vote in favour of leaving with no deal, then the prime minister will be legally obliged to ask the EU for a Brexit delay.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.