EnglishBulldogNews.com Site Upgrade

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Try this, create a media album and upload a signature photo. Then you can copy the URL to that signature photo and insert it into your signature. Just try to keep the size reasonable as it does not automatically resize.

For example, I created this album and uploaded 1 photo, but it's way too large to be a signature image:

The direct URL to the image would be the link I insert into the signature:

Code:
https://www.englishbulldognews.com/media/cover-jpg.1/full
Well, I did it! Lord knows how and it took me a while but it worked. Yay! Thank you.
What happened to our other pictures/albums? Are they hiding somewhere and I just haven't found them yet?

John

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2015
Well, I did it! Lord knows how and it took me a while but it worked. Yay! Thank you.
What happened to our other pictures/albums? Are they hiding somewhere and I just haven't found them yet?

Unfortunately the album software the old site used was not very common so there is no importer for the old stuff.

You can visit the old site (but won't be able to create new content) to download any of your photos and re-upload them on the new software.

I know this is not ideal but unfortunately there isn't a good way to automatically move the content over. You'll have to log in using your old username/password, etc.

Note: If you click around on that site it might redirect you back to the new one in which case you have to manually edit the URL and use http : //old, in addition, alot of the links to images may or may not work as they are hard coded to the wrong URL now.

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ok... whew I thought my computer was hacked!!! Time to figure out this new site, looks great BTW!!!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Unfortunately the album software the old site used was not very common so there is no importer for the old stuff.

You can visit the old site (but won't be able to create new content) to download any of your photos and re-upload them on the new software.

I know this is not ideal but unfortunately there isn't a good way to automatically move the content over. You'll have to log in using your old username/password, etc.

Note: If you click around on that site it might redirect you back to the new one in which case you have to manually edit the URL and use http : //old, in addition, alot of the links to images may or may not work as they are hard coded to the wrong URL now.
No problem and no big deal. Thanks.
Love that photo. Too cute

Members online

No members online now.