Other Emma and bear met!

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
My sister, her boyfriend and our dog decided to surprise us Tuesday night as they are off on Wednesday and Emma and bear got to meet quicker than expected. I knew Emma would be fine it was just me wondering how bear would react to a giant dog around him, he actually fell in love with her, he would chase her everywhere and give her all the kisses. She didnā€™t really care about him too much sheā€™s more of a human affection dog but she did move when he was chewing on her fluffy tail haha they left Wednesday night and bear has missed her a lot considering they met the night prior he even found a clump of her fur and decided to carry it around [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] but i think they will get along well especially because my sister and her boyfriend asked if they could move in with us!! My sister hasnā€™t lived with us since she was 17 so her coming back home is a big deal, what that means for bear is he gets to see his best friend every day!
b6582fe7569b32b503303c236d00a8d1.jpg

This is like the only photo we got of them as yesterday we were super busy haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is totally in awe of her!!

OP
SidNBear

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
He is totally in awe of her!!

He really is! I think itā€™s because sheā€™s so fast, I need to get a video of them running around outside, she makes circles around him lol he looks so determined to catch up itā€™s so funny

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He really is! I think itā€™s because sheā€™s so fast, I need to get a video of them running around outside, she makes circles around him lol he looks so determined to catch up itā€™s so funny

its hystericalā€¦. I always love watching a puppy try to keep up with an adult dog

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.