Pugaboo

Apr 6, 2017
Georgia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Josephine
IMG_9915.JPG

Josie went with us to watch the eclipse in the town square with friends. She did sooooo good, was very well behaved and adored by all. Daddy even bought her a $5 (yikes! Must be eclipse prices) bottle of water when she ran out of what we took with us. She made sure to show her appreciation by drinking every bit of it.

Once home she passed out with her eclipse glasses on so as to protect her eyes from her own glorious brightness.

T

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh my gosh what a great post :) and adorable pic ! ;) Sounds like a great time and so glad she got to go... This was a fun read :)

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
So cute!!! Story and pic of sweet Josie!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Awwww her future's so bright, she's gotta wear eclipse shades! 🤣[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Aww sounds like so much fun we couldn't take Chevy out it was tooo hot here it has been around 90 with awful humidity that makes it feel like u r standing at the gates of hades and he does not do well in the heat he acts like it immediately takes his breath so even on very short walks or potty breaks we have to be quick and bring him back into the a/c and I take cool water and wipe down his face and neck and ears and tummy and chest and under his arms and in the crease of his legs and he either lays in the kitchen floor in front of the a/c or goes to my bed room where the fan stays on and lays right in front of the fan to cool off o and did I mention he is spoiled rotten lol but mom will do what ever to keep him happy and healthy and he knows it lol but I so wish I could do things with him like u do with Josie it sounds like u both had a ton of fun and I am glad u both deserve it

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
By the way love the pic Chevy is still a pup and would have had those chewed to pieces before I could have blinked you all made a great memory u will remember days like that for ever

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 107685

Josie went with us to watch the eclipse in the town square with friends. She did sooooo good, was very well behaved and adored by all. Daddy even bought her a $5 (yikes! Must be eclipse prices) bottle of water when she ran out of what we took with us. She made sure to show her appreciation by drinking every bit of it.

Once home she passed out with her eclipse glasses on so as to protect her eyes from her own glorious brightness.

T

What a fantastic photo of her... sweet girl!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.