Help Needed! EBDP runny nose and sniffles

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
So how was Bear's appt?!?! His facial expressions are so much like my Ellie...

OP
SidNBear

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
So how was Bear's appt?!?! His facial expressions are so much like my Ellie...

Sorry I had like a tandem thing going on, he also had parvo so I have a whole other thread on that ordeal and ended up responding to that one hahaha. But we took him in and she said the parvo was gone and he looked great (a little on the thin side but he was on baby food for a week) but she declared him parvo free! He also had a slight ear infection when we first brought him in when he was diagnosed with parvo and that hadnā€™t fully cleared up and she didnā€™t want to risk him getting an upper respiratory infection due to the sniffles so she just gave us a weekā€™s dosage of clavamox I believe to knock out the ear infection and stop whatever was making him sniffle, I just got done giving him his last dose so weā€™ll see how he is when we go for his next round of shots! But as for day to day heā€™s perfectly fine if not a little bit annoying, ya know those teeth [emoji23][emoji23]

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Sorry I had like a tandem thing going on, he also had parvo so I have a whole other thread on that ordeal and ended up responding to that one hahaha. But we took him in and she said the parvo was gone and he looked great (a little on the thin side but he was on baby food for a week) but she declared him parvo free! He also had a slight ear infection when we first brought him in when he was diagnosed with parvo and that hadnā€™t fully cleared up and she didnā€™t want to risk him getting an upper respiratory infection due to the sniffles so she just gave us a weekā€™s dosage of clavamox I believe to knock out the ear infection and stop whatever was making him sniffle, I just got done giving him his last dose so weā€™ll see how he is when we go for his next round of shots! But as for day to day heā€™s perfectly fine if not a little bit annoying, ya know those teeth [emoji23][emoji23]

SO WONDERFUL to hear!! - You did one AMAZING Job with the Parvo, that story gave ALL the emotions.

OH I Remember the Sharking Stage, Ellie was just lucky she was cute :ROFL::ROFL:

Members online