dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Oh that's funny… I LOVE the ridgebacks, I think Todd had those @Marine97 they look HUGE!!! I'm guessing the Big Guy still has his NUTS?!! LOL :giggle:

Haha yup he does, he's very much intact but is a lovely well behaved boy and very handsome, i might add. But Chiko is mixed with Great Dane. He's huge, his head is about my chest but then again im only 5'1 :D.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Haha yup he does, he's very much intact but is a lovely well behaved boy and very handsome, i might add. But Chiko is mixed with Great Dane. He's huge, his head is about my chest but then again im only 5'1 :D.

Speaking of intact NUTS… OMG this is so random, but Bane that Frenchie I was watching had the weirdest NUTS!!! They had NO hair on them, and they were so much bigger than his body when he would sit he was sitting on his NUTS :biglaugh: I should of gotten a picture of him sitting, we were crying from laughing so hard… LMAO!!!

I have to tag Jim on this one [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Speaking of intact NUTS… OMG this is so random, but Bane that Frenchie I was watching had the weirdest NUTS!!! They had NO hair on them, and they were so much bigger than his body when he would sit he was sitting on his NUTS :biglaugh: I should of gotten a picture of him sitting, we were crying from laughing so hard… LMAO!!!

hahaha Oh my god this made me laugh so hard! Bane has portable bean bags!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
hahaha Oh my god this made me laugh so hard! Bane has portable bean bags!

The hubby & I were amazed he could handle those dang bean bags… LMAO!!! :lmao:Maybe it's a Frenchie thing, I will have to ask the experts on this… eh [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The hubby & I were amazed he could handle those dang bean bags… LMAO!!! :lmao:Maybe it's a Frenchie thing, I will have to ask the experts on this… eh @2BullyMama @Davidh

:lmaogirl: No clue Cheli was clipped before I got him

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well little Henti is too young right now, but other Frenchies I have seen look pretty normal to me. :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

I have to tag Jim on this one @Chumley

I think we have to defer to the expert on this one...the man who's EBN title says it all...
"We always thought you were crazy but now we can clearly see your nuts!" C'mon [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] come out if hiding!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh that's funny… I LOVE the ridgebacks, I think Todd had those @Marine91 they look HUGE!!! I'm guessing the Big Guy still has his NUTS?!! LOL :giggle:

They are nice pics. It looks like Bifi has some great 4 legged friends. [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] is right until late last year when i lost my beloved Sasha I have had Ridgebacks the majority of my life. To me they are like Great Danes but shorter. Nothing but gentle giants that just want to please you and everyone around them.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think we have to defer to the expert on this one...the man who's EBN title says it all...
"We always thought you were crazy but now we can clearly see your nuts!" C'mon @Casper come out if hiding!

You are SO right… we need some advice from the expert on NUTS!!! :goodone:

- - - Updated - - -

They are nice pics. It looks like Bifi has some great 4 legged friends. @ddnene is right until late last year when i lost my beloved Sasha I have had Ridgebacks the majority of my life. To me they are like Great Danes but shorter. Nothing but gentle giants that just want to please you and everyone around them.

I'd probably LOVE them… I wanted a Great Dane before we got Roxie, but the hubby said NO!!! He didn't want a miniature horse in the house… LOL

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
@Marine91 Chiko (the neighbor's ridgeback) is a jealous guy lol. he would steal everything from Bifi and would bark directly in Bifi's ear lol and also Bifi's disciplinarian. Here are examples of what i meant:
2014-04-19 10.18.19.jpg he waited patiently for Bifi to get out the bush .. a good 10-15mins and yes he was able to get the toy from Bifi lol.
2014-04-19 15.43.33.jpg Here you can see he was not happy that Bifi is in his daddy's arms LOL. Ridgebacks are very beautiful. love that guys personality.

@ddnene no wonder Bane walks the walk. he is well endowed and well groomed down there LOL.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
They can be jealous that is for sure. Chiko looks a lot like my big boy Rusty that we lost back in 2010. I love the big lugs.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Beautiful pictures , and we totally understand, I'm always clicking pictures of my dogs, my family, my grandson runs away and won't let me take pictures, he says No pictures. Lol. It's so nice to have doggie friends to walk with. And I love that song, only now it's gonna stick in my head. Lol

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Beautiful pictures , and we totally understand, I'm always clicking pictures of my dogs, my family, my grandson runs away and won't let me take pictures, he says No pictures. Lol. It's so nice to have doggie friends to walk with. And I love that song, only now it's gonna stick in my head. Lol

Thank you! Its my fave sesame song too.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I don't think you can ever take too many pictures of dogs, especially bullies! Love those pics, all the dogs are so gorgeous and play so well. And Bifi is hilarious - love the ones of him on the ground playing and hiding in the bush!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.