Does your bulldog use a stuffed toy as a pacifier?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

http://youtu.be/x7pFAYoVujA

Yikes....I know their nails don't retract....but they really weren't THAT long. Every time I watch this video I think "holey cow, her nails are long". She is flexing her paws.....it's an optical illusion. :yes:
Orion and her stinky bear. If you know O....you know about Stinky.

It all started with the binky when she was just a wee one.

http://youtu.be/IWMylXj0vKE

OMG!! I'm so in LOVE..
Orion is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]
That video of O as a baby is KILLING ME!!! SO DANG CUTE!!! OMG!!! :heartsign:

My Bella used to suck on her stuffies, but I don't believe we have a pic of it!!! Not sure about Winston yet… he's still undecided… LOL

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea doesn't suck on any of her stuffies. She plays with most of them but she has her stuffed pink monster that she goes to bed with at night and snuggles up next to it.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel is a suckler bigtime! I've had to remind him not to tear them or pull stuffing out and he's gotten so much better. I love to watch him suckle his babies and I have to replace them after awhile cause they do get stinky and yucky. It's the cutest thing when he waddles up to the bed dragging his baby along telling me he's ready to be put to bed.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber has a ducky she sucks on at night when she wants to go to sleep. Ruby just goes to sleep; I have never seen Ruby suck on the stuffies like Amber. one does and one doesn't. Amber tries to steal Kristanas stuffies to suck on them and that is hilarious, especially when Amber gets caught after Amber has had it for about an hour. It is all drooled and gooed out. I had Great Danes that used to do this too.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie does this also. We have a fleece blanket that the wife keeps on the loveseat/Ellie's napping spot. Ellie will use her paws to wad up a section of the blanket and suckle. She's destroyed several stuffies this way, but the blanket is still kicking for the most part.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Maude sucks on the stuffies. But she sucks so much that eventually the part comes off.She likes leg, fins or small sticking out parts. Then they get pulled off-and have to be taken away-before swallowed.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog

http://youtu.be/x7pFAYoVujA

Yikes....I know their nails don't retract....but they really weren't THAT long. Every time I watch this video I think "holey cow, her nails are long". She is flexing her paws.....it's an optical illusion. :yes:
Orion and her stinky bear. If you know O....you know about Stinky.

It all started with the binky when she was just a wee one.

http://youtu.be/IWMylXj0vKE

HOW ADORABLE IS THAT??? LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sadly, Samson would take all of Petunia's toys away from her so she is not used to playing with anything or chewing/sucking on anything either... :(

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June does this and it's the sweetest thing! She sucks on the ear of her stuffed pig and also the shark fin on her stuffed shark toy. She makes the cutest sounds when she does it and has her eyes closed :)

Seugnet

May 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Fudge
Fudge, our 2 year old male does this to his teddybear. He first plays and shakes it around, it is a big bear, then he stands on top of it and takes a piece in his mouth and sucks. He wold "knead" it periodically with his front paws. He would almost fall asleep or go into a trance. Is this a sucking behavour from when he was a puppy or is he suffocating his prey? When he is done we are left with a wet, cone-like piece on the bear .

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Forde does this and he is almost 5 years old.....has did it from day one.....at first i thought something was wrong....but soon found out its a bully thing :) and so cute!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.