Deaf bully

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
Still new here and love it already,my jazzy was born deaf,I trained her with hand signals,she is super smart! I taught her to sit,lay,high five and roll over ,she has been the best,sweetest dog I have ever owned! She has food allergies,so is on hypoallergenic food,and 3 years ago had a complete knee replacement..she's a tough cookie.does anyone else have a deaf eb? I think she is absolutely perfect:)
Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I don't know of anyone on here that has a deaf bully, but one of our members Pati has a deaf Pitbull named Shy, and she has also taught her signs, and has a lot of experience with training both her bully and her Pitbull. You can contact her for advice or to share training tips. I'll tag her for you.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like she is amazing! Would love to see some videos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
julescoffman

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
Still getting used to this,took me a min to figure out how to send pics! Not sure how to post a video?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I tagged Pati Robins... she Shy a Pitty that she also taught all kind of hand signals. there is a thread on here about er... do a search in the forum 'Shy'

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Welcome to the forum xx so sorry for late reply but my notifications seem to work when they want to xx

OP
julescoffman

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
Mine too,I just get on here when I have time,my alerts rarely alert! I'm very impressed how you trained shy,Jazzy is super smart and actually easiest dog I've ever owned to train! I think there other sences are stronger and pay more attention to you cause they can't hear us:)

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Congratulations! I love deaf most of my friends are deaf some have deaf cats and dogs. My brother used to have a deaf cat . He was such a cool cat. He slept well during a kids party lol nothing can wake him up. You had to tap him to get his attention .

A deaf bulldog awesome! I am a Sign Language Interpreter :)

OP
julescoffman

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
That is great misswaddles,they aren't afraid of loud noises,just so relaxed and laidback,most bullies are,but you know what I mean:) I wouldn't change my Jazzy for anything!!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
That is great misswaddles,they aren't afraid of loud noises,just so relaxed and laidback,most bullies are,but you know what I mean:) I wouldn't change my Jazzy for anything!!

I would love to get a deaf EBD oneday. I have Pork Chop , she has to be the only one. I rescued her in Dec 2013. Right , we wouldn't trade our babies for the world.

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
My daughter has a deaf Frenchie. He's a delight & she has taught him hand signals also. He's young & energetic so sometimes out in the yard it's hard to get him to come back because he's not facing her. I think my favorite thing is that someone can ring the doorbell and there is no freak-out barking going to happen like at my house!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online