This is all for you.jpgIm going to lose it.jpgWhere's my food.jpg

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Poor baby :( those cones are the pits! Have you considered a soft or blow up one?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes went to check out the zen one or blow up ones but she's very flexible this Nyala. Tried a few and was a tad too close to her repaired cherry eye. I rather not take any chances. Just her ears, skin is all on the outside of the cone. Like she has a skinny head lol. Another week to go. I cant give her a bone as she cant hold it :)

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Yes went to check out the zen one or blow up ones but she's very flexible this Nyala. Tried a few and was a tad too close to her repaired cherry eye. I rather not take any chances. Just her ears, skin is all on the outside of the cone. Like she has a skinny head lol. Another week to go. I cant give her a bone as she cant hold it :)

I also chose to stick with the original cone after the first day he got used to it.
I put all toys away after his surgery. Poor Penny- I've caught her chewing the handle to the door of her crate the past 2 days. Lol
I brought a few toys out, but had to hold them for Lockjaw. Lol-

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I also chose to stick with the original cone after the first day he got used to it.
I put all toys away after his surgery. Poor Penny- I've caught her chewing the handle to the door of her crate the past 2 days. Lol
I brought a few toys out, but had to hold them for Lockjaw. Lol-

Lollll..... I can imagine.

I have a good size kennel but when she's in it and tries to turns around, she hits every wire. Sounds like when we would put the empty pack of smoke with a clothes pin on our spokes on our peddle bikes. Cling cling cling cling cling.......Hahaha Crap, that was funny.. im laughing at myself for having said that lolll... all this to say she sleeps outside her kennel for now.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Lollll..... I can imagine.

I have a good size kennel but when she's in it and tries to turns around, she hits every wire. Sounds like when we would put the empty pack of smoke with a clothes pin on our spokes on our peddle bikes. Cling cling cling cling cling.......Hahaha Crap, that was funny.. im laughing at myself for having said that lolll... all this to say she sleeps outside her kennel for now.

LMBO!!! Awwww! Poor baby!! I don't blame you- we camped out with him the first few days. Penny actually just outgrew her kennel (not really, she fit fine- just not much lounge room). So we put her in Lockjaws and got him a huge one. Thankfully the Cone and him fit really well- but he still clings up against it here and there. Now Our legs are getting the brunt of he cone. Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh yeah, the cone got my legs! Surprisingly they all do seem to adapt to the cone pretty will after a couple of days. Glad everyone is doing well. [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] You reminded me of my childhood, a clothespin, and a baseball card on the spokes of the bike wheels! You had me laughing,too! Thanks for the memory!:yes: Glad to hear that Nyala and Lockjaw [MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION] both coneheads are doing well! Love the name LockJaw.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Wait till you see her n her lamp shade in the veggie garden. Will post pics

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Come comes off Monday!!!! But he's been pulling it off today. 3xs already. I think Penny's been helping him! Lol! They're ready to get their toys back! [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]- thank you! My husband chose his name. Lockjaw is a marvel character in comics. He's an alien bull dog. Lol
004aa3708ee637f13f08c045080eb028.jpg
494aba82ebb4e4051c1a2aef4f6acbeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Ah! The dreaded cone of shame! It's such a shame we can't just tell them not to do something instead of restricting their movement. I have horrible allergies. Maybe I need one to keep from rubbing my eyes!

image.jpeg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.