gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
20210313_195118.jpg
My wife has this creepy Easter Bunny she puts out for Easter. We call it creepy because it changes height from about 3 to 4 feet high. My wife changes it on purpose just cuz. It is just to the right of the main hallway. Every day I play fetch with Bruno by rolling his Nylabone ring down the main hallway. The other day I rolled his ring down the hallway and it went behind the bunny. He was like HELL NO I am not trying to get the bone from behind the bunny. I got the bone for him and tossed it again. It landed right in front of the bunny. When he went to get the ring he pushed it into the feet of the bunny. The bunny fell forward towards him. I have never seen a 55 pound bulldog move so fast. He got out of the ways so fast I don't think it even touched him. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. He refused to go down the hallway for days. He still refuses to play fetch down the hallway. I am sure if I got it on video and posted it online it would have 5 million hits by now. I tried to upload a picture of the bunny but there must be some filter that only allows pictures of dogs. This picture is him hiding in the kitchen while I was taking a picture of the bunny. Maybe the bunny needs to play hide and seek in the trash can. Don't tell the wife.

OP
gobronco

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
20210313_212340.jpg
Goldfish (cracker not an actual goldfish) bribery worked to get Bruno into the Creepy bunny picture and the picture uploaded. Treats overcome all fears.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG... Walter would lose his mind over that :biglaugh:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, but food wins over fear. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:lmao: Lambeau would have never gone near it either.... but food would make him think about it

OP
gobronco

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
The wife got so many comments, to get rid of the bunny, on facebook she put it back in the closet. All is good now. Bruno is free to roam the hallway again.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.